Recent Topics

Ads

Mara pull

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mikke007

Mara pull

Post#1 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:13 pm

Hello!
Just returned after 5 years. How is good mara pull atm?

Ads
Owlman

Re: Mara pull

Post#2 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:27 pm

Pretty good. Works through walls still, range is more than double stated and no check at channel end.

Dakkhon

Post#3 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:49 pm

It has always been and still in a major part of their wb play. It's like the choppa their whole wb relies on having lots of chopps to pull everyone they can, and they do, and then marauder pulls the healers or caster from the back line with major healer support. Take the pull away or nerf it in any form and their tactics will fail 95% of the time.

So in closing yes its great and I hate it but nothing you can do about it. The only thing that really makes me mad besides what I just said lol is that marauders can start the pull and once you are flying they can start running backwards and increase the distance of the pull. Image being at max range and they get you and then you see them start to run and now your time in the air and distance has been increased so much you might as well go get coffee and come back and you may land right then or soon. LoL I am exaggerating but its a long time before you land. That is total bs imo. Again what can you do. The test changes coming up........is not significant for the pull but I am sure they will complain and change it back asap. If not....still will be a problem. Meh part of the game so just have to deal and have fun. Thats what I do :P
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Minisynn

Post#4 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:35 am

Has to be a fresh account bait post and it absolutely did not work
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube