Recent Topics

Ads

Epic solo roaming

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
francomes

Re: Epic solo roaming

Post#11 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:07 pm

githappens wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:55 pm
reynor007 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:08 pm video with really very difficult battles
Especially that lvl 25 RP ;)
bw10 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:19 pm >not realizing that it’s really difficult for us to fight against 2+ opponents who are dressed in top equipment

it shouldnt be possible in the first place
It's not possible against good players who coordinate.
So we should buff soloers then. Otherwise we are playing a math game were nothibg matter as long as u have the numbers

Ads
Omegus

Post#12 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:08 pm

reynor007 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:08 pm
Congrats, you managed to fix that UI bug where your tactics window wasn't showing ;)
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Absinth

Post#13 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:17 pm

>Regen build detected, video rejected....

maybe next time go for glasscannon and die to everyone.

(its joke btw, people take this game too seriously...)
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

reynor007

Post#14 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:10 pm

Absinth wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:17 pm >Regen build detected, video rejected....

maybe next time go for glasscannon and die to everyone.

(its joke btw, people take this game too seriously...)
there will always be someone who is interested in watching a beautiful solo game, no matter if it’s regen or something else I, in turn, make videos for the soul, and only when the music is for this lower part, you could notice that in each video there is almost complete synchronization with it. if there is no that music, I like no and new videos
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

mazi761111

Post#15 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:47 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:15 pm
bw10 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:31 pm if you engage 3v1 you should die. not kill them one by one or succesfully run away if you dont like where its going. its very funny how some people get good with class thats absolutely broken and it gets to their head they are some **** pvp zen masters
honestly, I love people like you, your ass is on fire when I kill you in every class, after which you go whining that everything is broken, this is all for you)
You can ignore them. You don't need the recognition of those Pug WB Player or GANKER Recognize
choson:badchosen
chopa:bigpanties

Ruin

Post#16 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:53 am

pls save this thread, if any1 ever reports WL pounce or SW Wings as the only abilities enabling jumping on high ground (walls or other), and that only order can do this.

Zxul

Post#17 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:28 pm

It isn't possible against 2 opponents which actually know what they are doing. Vs ones that don't, on my WE I remember having 4 people + mobs on me on keep first floor, and still getting the target, including if its a healer (wonders of aoe detaunt, pots, and 75% heal debuff).
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

reynor007

Post#18 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:42 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:28 pm It isn't possible against 2 opponents which actually know what they are doing. Vs ones that don't, on my WE I remember having 4 people + mobs on me on keep first floor, and still getting the target, including if its a healer (wonders of aoe detaunt, pots, and 75% heal debuff).
just because you don't have the skills to do something like that doesn't mean it's impossible
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
Zxul

Post#19 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:33 pm

reynor007 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:42 pm
Zxul wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:28 pm It isn't possible against 2 opponents which actually know what they are doing. Vs ones that don't, on my WE I remember having 4 people + mobs on me on keep first floor, and still getting the target, including if its a healer (wonders of aoe detaunt, pots, and 75% heal debuff).
just because you don't have the skills to do something like that doesn't mean it's impossible
If it wasn't clear enough, I was saying it as one of the 2 opponents.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh