Recent Topics

Ads

6man/smallman Guild LFM smallscale enjoyers

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
amaroq

6man/smallman Guild LFM smallscale enjoyers

Post#1 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:38 am

Brevis Amicitia is our name.
Relaxed semi-casual but still competitive smallman guild. Currently our "core" is made up of some buddies from our destro guild and we rolled some new order chars during the recent x2 events. We are active and focused on taking these chars to rr80. We play almost all small man, everything from solo to duo/trio and 4-5man. We would like to start building more 6mans or at least be able to fill more 1/1/1 smalls.
We are mixed EU/NA so depending on time of day often depends who and how many are on. Our goal is build our roster for both time zones.
We play both ORvR "roam" or "gank" play style. Blocking inc to keeps, searching for skirmishes on objectives, etc. We also enjoy queing SC's. Just depends on where the action best suits us at the time.
We do welcome people leveling and new players a like. However most of us do not currently have or play much in the way of midtier right now, though we are happy to slot you in our orvr runs when possible/not queing SC. New players so long as you have an interest in the smallscale play and open to learning some strats, our doors are always open.
We have several vet players with strong knowledge of the game. And we are not against helping fill out some dungeon runs when someone needs. I would say our goal would be to get members at least through the PvE grind for some good starting builds and wards.
We are happy to invite all roles into our neat little house here. We are currently working along side another guild whos doing a lot of smallman play and it has been turning into a lot of great fights and fun.

Special request: I would love to find an active heal AM during NA hours or someone with a strong interest in playing one.

tl;dr : LF smallscale enjoyers. PPL interested in 6man on Sundays. LF active heal AM NA hours.

Please reach out via Discord : Phatkid#6961 / replying to this forum or PMing me here / Or you can PM/mail @Dourdenator in game on Order.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1944424765
Short clip of some us bashing some skulls while leveling during event xD

Dourdenn/Rektlezz/Wulfgnarn
Dourdenn - rr8x DoK

Ads
Hazmy
Community Management

Re: 6man/smallman Guild LFM smallscale enjoyers

Post#2 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:36 pm

amaroq wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:38 am Brevis Amicitia is our name.
Relaxed semi-casual but still competitive smallman guild. Currently our "core" is made up of some buddies from our destro guild and we rolled some new order chars during the recent x2 events. We are active and focused on taking these chars to rr80. We play almost all small man, everything from solo to duo/trio and 4-5man. We would like to start building more 6mans or at least be able to fill more 1/1/1 smalls.
We are mixed EU/NA so depending on time of day often depends who and how many are on. Our goal is build our roster for both time zones.
We play both ORvR "roam" or "gank" play style. Blocking inc to keeps, searching for skirmishes on objectives, etc. We also enjoy queing SC's. Just depends on where the action best suits us at the time.
We do welcome people leveling and new players a like. However most of us do not currently have or play much in the way of midtier right now, though we are happy to slot you in our orvr runs when possible/not queing SC. New players so long as you have an interest in the smallscale play and open to learning some strats, our doors are always open.
We have several vet players with strong knowledge of the game. And we are not against helping fill out some dungeon runs when someone needs. I would say our goal would be to get members at least through the PvE grind for some good starting builds and wards.
We are happy to invite all roles into our neat little house here. We are currently working along side another guild whos doing a lot of smallman play and it has been turning into a lot of great fights and fun.

Special request: I would love to find an active heal AM during NA hours or someone with a strong interest in playing one.

tl;dr : LF smallscale enjoyers. PPL interested in 6man on Sundays. LF active heal AM NA hours.

Please reach out via Discord : Phatkid#6961 / replying to this forum or PMing me here / Or you can PM/mail @Dourdenator in game on Order.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1944424765
Short clip of some us bashing some skulls while leveling during event xD

Dourdenn/Rektlezz/Wulfgnarn
I have added you on Discord if this is still open!