Recent Topics

Ads

Solo PvE Class Choice

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
BluIzLucky

Re: Solo PvE Class Choice

Post#11 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:29 pm

Had a lot of fun PvE soloing with Shadow Warrior, all you really need is Guerilla Warfare at CR17 to kite bosses (just struggles a bit with ranged mobs, especially ranged heroes), not gear dependent and good clear time.

Then by CR23-30 you can pick up your AoE:
CR26+ Solo PvE AoE - Shadow Warrior
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
Templa

Post#12 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:36 pm

I found PvE enjoyable with Squigherder, Marauder, Magus/Engi, Chosen/Kotbs, Shaman/Archmage & WP/DoK

Easiest probably WP & DoK followed by Chosen & Kotbs
Image Image

nocturnalguest

Post#13 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:46 pm

Caleb wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:21 pm
Thank you - I understand that and is fine. I don't mind doing PvP as a side activity in order to help my PvE experience - I just mainly want to focus on the Tome of Knowledge, exploring and questing!

If you had to choose on Order side would you still have a recommendation? Or is Marauder also a good choice in Destruction? I appreciate your help!
Very similar to what chosen can do in pve as 2h is SM. But i didnt try it out so im not sure of gear breakdowns, they should be pretty similar to chosen in this regards, however someone who spent more time on SM can tell better.
Mara is definitely a great choice on destruction.

However best selfsustain with pretty good defenses are WP&DoK as many mention, awesome solo pve experience with those 2 classes. Shield ones will be incredibly tanky but pretty slow with killing before BiS, dps ones are riskier but kill way faster.