Recent Topics

Ads

WP/Dok Dps bring Sigmar radiance back

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.

Poll: Sigmar radiance / transfer essence

Healing party member Only with 1-10 cooldown (not you)
78%
Only work on defencive target (cannot be you)
22%
Total votes: 18

yoluigi

Re: WP/Dok Dps bring Sigmar radiance back

Post#31 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:16 pm

I would not mind having less dps i preffer to be a defencive support than a bad dps. But like i said in the post giving sigmar radiance soo it heals only the other members could give some good defencive support and make the class more fun to play.

Ads
Rydiak

Post#32 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:38 pm

I wish you had added a third option: Sigmar's Radiance is fine as designed and doesn't need to be usable by the DPS spec.

If you want more damage as Wrath then ask for more damage, but don't ask for more healing on the DPS spec. Play Grace instead, since that is basically what you are asking for.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Dackjanielz

Post#33 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:12 pm

Rydiak wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:38 pm I wish you had added a third option: Sigmar's Radiance is fine as designed and doesn't need to be usable by the DPS spec.

If you want more damage as Wrath then ask for more damage, but don't ask for more healing on the DPS spec. Play Grace instead, since that is basically what you are asking for.

i am asking for the opposite.

Baaldr

Post#34 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:08 pm

Rydiak wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:38 pm I wish you had added a third option: Sigmar's Radiance is fine as designed and doesn't need to be usable by the DPS spec.

Valid point, Wrath is the dps specc of WP and either needs more dmg or more utility/cc.

yoluigi

Post#35 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:14 pm

They wont give us more dmg or utility. They even gonna remove the 20% speed 1-2 second debuff of judgement. Making it not even worth putting in the bar now.

Dackjanielz

Post#36 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:43 pm

yoluigi wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:14 pm They wont give us more dmg or utility. They even gonna remove the 20% speed 1-2 second debuff of judgement. Making it not even worth putting in the bar now.

Yeah and nerfing 2h slayers because there's so many of those running around causing havoc isn't there..............
While also destroying RDPS which "just so happens" to be most of order players.

The final patch notes better look improved because currently its grim AF.

RalloGC

Post#37 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:01 am

Bunch of bad takes here. My suggestion is this : Look to the lore. Warrior-Priests are exactly what the name implies, they are in the thick of the fighting, snappin necks and cashin checks while assisting their allies.

The idea that every single class has to be 100% one thing or another is lame, and the original devs wouldn't have put in a Wrath tree, or given the WP the ability to wield a great weapon if it was never intended for them to deal damage. They just didn't have the opportunity to tune the spec to a good, balanced state.

Solid damage, solid sustain, solid support. That's what the goal should be. Not top tier damage, sustain, or support, but the ability to do it all to a degree that they are actually a useful part of a team.

Right now, 2h WP has trash damage, no sustain, and you have to sacrifice your entire healing capability to get that trash damage and sustain.

It's not a Priest. It's a WARRIOR Priest. The most self-explanatory class name of all time.

yoluigi

Post#38 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:00 pm

RalloGC wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:01 am Bunch of bad takes here. My suggestion is this : Look to the lore. Warrior-Priests are exactly what the name implies, they are in the thick of the fighting, snappin necks and cashin checks while assisting their allies.

The idea that every single class has to be 100% one thing or another is lame, and the original devs wouldn't have put in a Wrath tree, or given the WP the ability to wield a great weapon if it was never intended for them to deal damage. They just didn't have the opportunity to tune the spec to a good, balanced state.

Solid damage, solid sustain, solid support. That's what the goal should be. Not top tier damage, sustain, or support, but the ability to do it all to a degree that they are actually a useful part of a team.

Right now, 2h WP has trash damage, no sustain, and you have to sacrifice your entire healing capability to get that trash damage and sustain.

It's not a Priest. It's a WARRIOR Priest. The most self-explanatory class name of all time.
Def WE and multiple classes got more self heal/absorb and more sustain and more dps than a 2h wp unfortunatly.

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#39 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:25 pm

yoluigi wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:14 pm They wont give us more dmg or utility. They even gonna remove the 20% speed 1-2 second debuff of judgement. Making it not even worth putting in the bar now.
lol just like the never procing dok version, tbh this ranged snare is OP

yoluigi

Post#40 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:51 am

Would be nice to have it (sigmar radiance) to give heals to teamates soo 2h wp can actualy support in scenarios instead of been deadweight.