Recent Topics

Ads

witch elf vs witch hunter equality specifically in re to we regen builds needs to be available for order as well

Structured balance proposals should be posted here. Posts in this section will be taken into account during class balance reviews.
Oldnight

witch elf vs witch hunter equality specifically in re to we regen builds needs to be available for order as well

Post#1 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:22 am

I have noticed that the destruction faction here with all the changes that 8 have no clue why were implemented, seems to be the favored faction by devs and players alike.

currently regen gear for specifically witch elves is very imbalanced.

I'm not opposed to Regen gear, however, when when faction can run it and the other can't with equal success, there is something balanced.

currently witch elves have access to all corporeal damage via witch brew, making enemy armor useless.

on top of this, they can spec into toughness and wounds with marginal allocation to the traditional. str damage. trait like whunters are forced to.

this allows the witch elf to achieve approximately 800 Regen per second while outputting some of the highest, unmitigated damage in this game.

the witch hunter, while having access to Regen items, is not pivy to a successful build like this because he is

forced to spec to. str cap to deal damage as most of their damage is physical.

now bullets are spirit based, but you only get 1 or 2 bullets that do that damage,. the rest is physical.

what this allows is for witch elves to become the ultimate class

9ver the last week and a half I have seen, watched, and tried to kill numerous witch elves with 2 to 7 people.

these witch elves were solo, and easily, not even close killed us all,

and, their health bar barely moved.

that being said, I. propose that the

inquisition line be changed such that all damage abilities in this line are all corporeal.

this would allow order, the same ultimate tank, while still allowing for superior dps. as the witch elves do.

now many people who may read this are wanting to keep all the edge on destro side, and will say that the we regen builds isn't good for groups

and why is that?

you have a class. that is that hardest to kill, therefore doesn't need to watched by a healer.

you can free up guards for another class

and they bring unmitagatable damage to the tablethis sounds like the perfect group class that order needs to level the playing field

Ads