Recent Topics

Ads

lost quests during reset

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
kired

lost quests during reset

Post#1 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:06 pm

was alomst done with beast lord quest few kills left now its gone from my quest list... took forever to find group for this now i have to start all over ??????

Ads
Fenris78

Re: lost quests during reset

Post#2 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:41 pm

Yes stuff can happen, be lucky you dont lost thousands of warcrests worth of one week of relatively intensive playtime.

Beastlord is really a matter of one hour to do for everything, not a big deal. Only need to find enough people to do the quests with you, wich means probably the same that helped you out in the last week (they probably are in the same case as you).

Keep cool and enjoy the game, knowing in those extremely rare cases, some data loss can unfortunately affect all players. ;)

kired

Post#3 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:59 pm

its not only the quest i hot 40 this week all the gear i grinded gone bags empty no crests no wards i had ... so now i have no crests no good gear empty bags all my potions and talis i made for 40 everything gone like starting over a week of extremely hard work gone

kired

Post#4 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:02 pm

for real single dad of 3 who doesnt have time to do it again ill just wait for interbellum too much work erased