Recent Topics

Ads

Reflect KOTBS…….

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Dakkhon

Reflect KOTBS…….

Post#1 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:40 pm

Ok ok ok……I get it that it’s not viable but still today right now how would you try to do it to the best that you can? Items, tali’s, build whatever you think you need. Start at lvl 40/40 and then maybe comment on RR70 I guess. I have a lvl 40 kotbs that I used for farming many years ago here.

Just for fun folks so do not get but hurt on this lol. I’m just bored and taking a break from my mains and I’m looking for something to do for a bit while watching anime etc etc. Need a week or so off then I’m back on the mains. Thanks and have a great day!
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
geezereur

Re: Reflect KOTBS…….

Post#2 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:11 pm

I wonder if reflect knight gonna be better after the big balance patch since it said they are returning procs to its old version?

yhani

Re: Reflect KOTBS…….

Post#3 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:33 pm

Morale: champion's challenge

Tactics: sun's blessing, sunfury and maybe slice through because dps usually target melee if cc keeps them away from ranged.

Auras: gather your resolve, on your guard

Most points on glory tree for stronger shield of the sun & gather your resolve

Def-sov for s&b, warlord for 2h. Morale fleshrenders for faster champions challenge.
Vadhal - kotbs rr80+