[HOW-TO] How to FPS limit Return of Reckoning - Warhammer Online - War64.exe

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
plafki

Re: [HOW-TO] How to FPS limit Return of Reckoning - Warhammer Online - War64.exe

Post#11 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:37 am

normanis wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:48 pm i have some graphic gliches when i first log, after min its normaly loaded surrounding and was playable. need more test.
For me the character selection screen stutters but its because for some reason window isnt active and it uses some kind of background FPS limit automatically (I think its set up in the experimental version automatically).

What kind of glitches did you have?

Other than what I mentioned .. well.. I had setup very high quality and all kinda reshade's that now that I played in zerg, the FPS was struggling at 15-ish. So I might wanna put the highest-framerate settings on and reshade settings off just like u suggested before! :D

Ads
normanis

Re: [HOW-TO] How to FPS limit Return of Reckoning - Warhammer Online - War64.exe

Post#12 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:41 pm

plafki wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:37 am
normanis wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:48 pm i have some graphic gliches when i first log, after min its normaly loaded surrounding and was playable. need more test.
For me the character selection screen stutters but its because for some reason window isnt active and it uses some kind of background FPS limit automatically (I think its set up in the experimental version automatically).

What kind of glitches did you have?

Other than what I mentioned .. well.. I had setup very high quality and all kinda reshade's that now that I played in zerg, the FPS was struggling at 15-ish. So I might wanna put the highest-framerate settings on and reshade settings off just like u suggested before! :D
not loading full textures like flying dwarfs without gyrocopter.
also on terrain has some wave all time moving with me(i recorded and no waves on record). its maby because of 64 i was trying. on 32 all is good.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

DirkDaring

Post#13 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:46 pm

You can also try Razer Cortex, and add War to the games list, when you launch the game, Razer automatically optimize your pc to run at best settings for the game, and when you log out of the game, it resets your pc back to original setting prior to optimization, and pre launch of the game. You can also click on the defrag option in Cortex, as well as manually change settings instead of allowing the program to do it for you.

Elfo7

Post#14 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:08 am

Does this mean experimental is war64? I remember when I played years ago I used the 64 bit launcher and it fixed my stutters, but now I have horrendous hiccups/minifreezes when joining warbands every few seconds and the war64.exe won’t let me launch.

Lilim

Post#15 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:34 am

Elfo7 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:08 am Does this mean experimental is war64? I remember when I played years ago I used the 64 bit launcher and it fixed my stutters, but now I have horrendous hiccups/minifreezes when joining warbands every few seconds and the war64.exe won’t let me launch.
Hey,

Just start the RoRLauncher.exe, click the wheel and use the experimental for the old 64bit one. If you can see the option, either you need a need a new Launcher or a fresh install.

Elfo7

Post#16 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:02 am

Thanks, I got it to work, the game performs a bit better but still stutters after some hours in a warband even using /rel regularly with a 5950X and 6900XT, sometimes when leaving a warcamp I get a freeze for a few seconds, it’s a shame it is so badly optimized but it is what it is.