Recent Topics

Ads

Lots of Numbers: ORVR last 10 days

Let's talk about... everything else
Ashoris

Re: Lots of Numbers: ORVR last 10 days

Post#31 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:43 am

billyk wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:19 am Interesting to see that the things most people have complained about for years (Choppa OP, Magus weak, Engi weak) turned out to be correct. Although I'm surprised Sorcs are THAT dominant. It was always known they're stronger than BW because of how resistances work and single target vs aoe but this is a bit shocking.
its not that they are that much better than their counterparts ... but avoiding death as destru is easier than as order for a rdps class. The Order pull is easy to counter, the destru PullS not.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
Ashoris

Post#32 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:54 am

Hi Lumpi thanks for all the data.

there is some discusssion in this thread about interpreting data. I guess the critique you face is not for the data itself and not for your listed points but the small word "BEST" you used in the introduction of the 2nd dataset :)
I dont think it was your intention but this is seen as a heavy interpretation of the data, hence the strong counter arguments.

because it does not list the best players but the Players with the most kills - so i guess a lot of discussion could have been avoided by either not calling it "the best" or by people just not gettin that fixated that you named it that way.

lumpi33 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:19 pm -> This is over all t2+ ranks and players but ORVR only (no scenarios). To see what the best players of each career can do, look here (again, last 10 days only):
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

TrainInVain

Post#33 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:21 pm

Thanks for working on and posting that data.

I would have guessed the order for top 3 would be:
Slayer
Choppa
White Lion

Sickesthater

Post#34 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:03 am

Doesn't mean anything because you make no mention of who is healing these top choppas or sorcerors. Killboard is not an appropriate way to analyze statistics.

juzziex

Post#35 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:10 am

gersy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:08 am lol witch hunter very low K/D ratio but still getting giga nerfed
They're trying to emulate live now. Where all the **** classes got nerfed and the OP classes got buffed incase you forgot what Live felt like since it's been quite some time now...

Ninjagon

Post#36 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:54 am

Dackjanielz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:01 am So basically what you're doing is proving that GTDC is absurd and should be thrown into the sun and that engie n magus most certainly shouldn't even be remotely considered for nerfing.
Good stuff - Thank you.
Yes, EXACTLY that. And all the people who benefits from GTDC, who are trying to attack and discredit these data, should start to worry.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler: