Recent Topics

Ads

[Marauder] Build guide

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
GirthBrooks92

Re: [Marauder] Build guide

Post#31 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:31 pm

Pandastyle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:18 pm thanks a lot for the feedback. I am glad to help some new or returning maras.

-added skill, ability and tactics names to the most. If something is still unclear let me know.
-added gear progression
-added rr points progression
-will provide the cookie cutter deluxe and the solo roam build later.
what tails do you use?

Ads
Phantasm

Post#32 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:49 pm

Spoiler:
lemao wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:14 pm
ahorts wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:42 am
Drgn wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:40 am Thanks you for the feedback.
But again when you said "You can wear 5 pieces sov and 4 triump with ring"
i dont know if i should take head, belt,boot,cloak,body (sov) and the rest triump...
It's the same for the "5 sov/2 conq(or triumph)/2 sentinel"...
Maybe it's me and it's not that important and you just fill with the part you can afford
5 sov should be helm, shoulders, cloak, chest and ring; the rest triumphant. Before being able to buy triumphant ring, use sentinel ring and gauntlets and triumphant belt and boots.
If you go 5/2/2 you should def wear the sent helm which provides 2 % crit
May I ask which one is your mara? Im Zirnitra, im about to get rr70 and hard choice ahead of me, which parts of Tri buy and then hoard enough for Sov, and make a transition, or just grind up crests up to last piece and them change whole gear in one moment.

Bignusty

Post#33 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:24 am

Phantasm wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:49 pm
Spoiler:
lemao wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:14 pm
ahorts wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:42 am
5 sov should be helm, shoulders, cloak, chest and ring; the rest triumphant. Before being able to buy triumphant ring, use sentinel ring and gauntlets and triumphant belt and boots.
If you go 5/2/2 you should def wear the sent helm which provides 2 % crit
May I ask which one is your mara? Im Zirnitra, im about to get rr70 and hard choice ahead of me, which parts of Tri buy and then hoard enough for Sov, and make a transition, or just grind up crests up to last piece and them change whole gear in one moment.
i did say boots belt gloves rings Tri

Bohavwn

Post#34 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:09 pm

I dropped PB and picked up bruteforce and run over capped str. Seems to be doing a lot more damage. Atleast for the one night I've run it so far. I'll do more testing. Maybe it was just under geared order I was facing.

wildwindblows

Post#35 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:11 am

Bohavwn wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:09 pm I dropped PB and picked up bruteforce and run over capped str. Seems to be doing a lot more damage. Atleast for the one night I've run it so far. I'll do more testing. Maybe it was just under geared order I was facing.
Currently PB is not additive so this might be the reason. However, after ability rework patch, it will be additive 25% so affect will be much more.