Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen question about magic damage

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Thunderbragi

Chosen question about magic damage

Post#1 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:18 pm

I play arround with equip and skill with my chosen alot, testing things for fun. Got a Bis wb set with triumphant and sov mix, pve set with redey(armor bonus) and sov, solo set with warlord,sov, and fleshrenders, and a fun (mostly unplayabel in group) glascanon build. My glas canon build is full dmg, with 42% meele crit 1051st without demonclaw tactic prog. So i go for everything with meelepower on set. 2sentinel, 2 sov, 2 warrior rings, 5 victorus, bloodlord axe. My question here is, if i go for meelepower, count that for my magic dmg abilitys? Or only for the normal auto hits and not realy mutch corporal dmg abilitys? How this will count by the chosens dmg? If it counts normal dmg i have to go with alot of armorpenedration. If it counts on magical dmg should i slot int? How does that work with the magical dmg abilitys for the chosen?

Ads
Cyrylius

Re: Chosen question about magic damage

Post#2 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:21 pm

All chosen abilities are countes as melee and as such calculated with strenght as mainstat. All magical damage works against resist and as such doesnt benefit from WS.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.