Recent Topics

Ads

Meme Reflect Build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
CptGeorges

Meme Reflect Build

Post#1 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:58 pm

This section has way too many serious topics. What I want from you guys is to give me your best take on a meme KoTBS reflect build, gear, rr mastery and all. Be the PRICK you always wanted to be. If I see something I like I will try to emulate it and will report the results.

Ads
lumpi33

Re: Meme Reflect Build

Post#2 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:30 pm

Not working for knights. The melee reflect aura has an internal cooldown of 3s. The chosen magic reflect aura has no internal cooldown for some reason.

Long story short: reflect builds work for chosens but not for knights

Zxul

Post#3 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:34 pm

Guess something like that:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,8059,8043

Auras dmg aura+ ap aura + melee reflect aura/resists aura if dealing with casters. Or, if you spec for a decent enough ap regen without the ap aura, run the other three.

Vs melee you get dmg aura+melee reflect+ Shield of the Sun with 2 tactics to maximize it. You also get absorb tactic+ toughness buff from Runefang for sustain.

Then just spam on top Precision Strike+Mermedia's Fury, with extra benefit of ws buff from Runefang (+of cause snare/debuffs/etc). Just make sure to have a decent enough ap regen to keep spamming- kotb/chosen kill with pressure, not with burst.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

tazdingo

Post#4 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:07 am

doesn't work outside of 1v1 at all on chosen or knight, and there are better 1v1 builds. achieves literally nothing in SCs. best you can do is sort of annoy BWs as chosen during sieges, which does kinda work. the bo loudmouf build can also be pretty funny if you find some out of party wh or engi

Zxul

Post#5 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:12 pm

tazdingo wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:07 am doesn't work outside of 1v1 at all on chosen or knight, and there are better 1v1 builds. achieves literally nothing in SCs. best you can do is sort of annoy BWs as chosen during sieges, which does kinda work. the bo loudmouf build can also be pretty funny if you find some out of party wh or engi
Last time my rr60 ish chosen in conq dueled 80+ chosen in sov I won, so it gotta be good for something :P
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh