Recent Topics

Ads

[BW] Genesis Jewelry

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Chirok

[BW] Genesis Jewelry

Post#1 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:54 am

Hi Guys,

iam now lvl 36 and iam able to buy the genesis rings of scholar.

Therefore my questions.

Is it recommended to buy all 4 rings and the cloak or is there a smarter or cheaper way to fill in the jewelry slots ?

Ads
CyunUnderis

Re: [BW] Genesis Jewelry

Post#2 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:57 am

Take only the Aspect and the Remnant. The 2 other slots can be Beastlord (PvE 35-40) and Sentinel (PvE Dungeon level 40)

Amakusa

Post#3 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:32 am

Genesis/Remnant and the lotd cloak/ring for the magic power
Egos, Kyoshiro, Kokoshibu, Sosa, Riegert, Luniz, Gankplank <Morituri>
Dunning, Boyka, Iluv, Shirokyo, Snusnu, Engrimar, Soge <Holmgang>

Phantasm

Post#4 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:40 am

Chirok wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:54 am Hi Guys,

iam now lvl 36 and iam able to buy the genesis rings of scholar.

Therefore my questions.

Is it recommended to buy all 4 rings and the cloak or is there a smarter or cheaper way to fill in the jewelry slots ?
As currently running event with new rings i`d hold on with buying genesises and try figure out which rings are available to you and try to get them first.
CyunUnderis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:57 am Take only the Aspect and the Remnant. The 2 other slots can be Beastlord (PvE 35-40) and Sentinel (PvE Dungeon level 40)
Well its more complicated now with Valewalker ring being available for any slots and there are gunbad rings as well. As all players did before find the best combination of all of them or maybe copy setups that other players use on same chacters using Killboard/Armory tab

CyunUnderis

Post#5 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:01 am

Phantasm wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:40 am
CyunUnderis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:57 am Take only the Aspect and the Remnant. The 2 other slots can be Beastlord (PvE 35-40) and Sentinel (PvE Dungeon level 40)
Well its more complicated now with Valewalker ring being available for any slots and there are gunbad rings as well. As all players did before find the best combination of all of them or maybe copy setups that other players use on same chacters using Killboard/Armory tab

Sure, more options are available. For example, I personally use :
- Emblem of Nehekharan Ritualists ( + Back)
- Genesis Aspect of the Scholar
- Genesis Remnant of the Scholar
- Invader Flamestone (+ Shoulders)

I just think my first proposal is more accessible for a young BW.

Thanks for your precision and the tips about Killboard Armory. I hope it will help him.