Recent Topics

Ads

Chosen - gear/set up do i need

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ismetto

Re: Chosen - gear/set up do i need

Post#11 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:34 pm

drgozkan wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:21 pm
ismetto wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:36 am
Zxul wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:04 am

Depends, thorns build actually adds a pretty nice base dmg to chosen, though most don't use it. Backlash+dmg aura+ Bane Shield, +magic reflect aura vs casters. Then there is ToP on top. And then Cleave vs parry twinks. Chosen doesn't really has burst, but it can kill fine with pressure.
It's all a matter of preference, if the Chosen survive, the party survives. The build I share (2hand or Shield), with high Wounds (1020+) and enough Toughness (1000+), will make the opposition uncomfortable enough. The purpose of Chosen is not to produce damage. It is to harass the opponent.
For 1 vs 1, of course one should prepare according to the opponent.
are you sure you know anything about chosen ?
No, I've never played before.
Live Server Karak Azgal / Norn - Ismetto
RR8X Punisher (Da Magnog Killa)
Youtube

Ads
Thunderbragi

Post#12 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:04 pm

Watch in armory Brragii its best in slot for snb warband, if you wana go solo, stack all items with hp reg and grab hand of malal

ismetto

Post#13 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:19 pm

Thunderbragi wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:04 pm Watch in armory Brragii its best in slot for snb warband, if you wana go solo, stack all items with hp reg and grab hand of malal
Morkon appeared in Reikland. He had a shield and a sword and the crowd was watching us. I had a long sword (2 hand). He died there. His grave is next to the desrto wc.

We were in Praag and there was Djjole. The real Djjole, the crowd was watching us again. He died there the same way. His grave is next to MS BO.

This is what I know about Chosen :)
Youtube

Thunderbragi

Post#14 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:58 am

I play a lot solo and with my chosen i beat lot of order players. The real hard ones you cant beat are healers they know how to gank and run. Ive you can snare them you havent enought burst to do more dmg that he heals. Dps and tanks are easy to kill one vs one

Pahakukka

Post#15 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:05 am

ismetto wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:36 am
Zxul wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:04 am
ismetto wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:13 pm Playing dps with Chosen.. doesn't make sense. Black Orc or BG is better in that regard...
Depends, thorns build actually adds a pretty nice base dmg to chosen, though most don't use it. Backlash+dmg aura+ Bane Shield, +magic reflect aura vs casters. Then there is ToP on top. And then Cleave vs parry twinks. Chosen doesn't really has burst, but it can kill fine with pressure.
It's all a matter of preference, if the Chosen survive, the party survives. The build I share (2hand or Shield), with high Wounds (1020+) and enough Toughness (1000+), will make the opposition uncomfortable enough. The purpose of Chosen is not to produce damage. It is to harass the opponent.
For 1 vs 1, of course one should prepare according to the opponent.
"hey wait up, i have the anti caster gear on, lemme swap really quick before you attack me dear slayer. Mind if i pop at trainer to swap tactics aswell?"
No one really gets to do that, expect maybe WH/WE who can swap tactics in stealth and then attack you.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

ismetto

Post#16 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:22 am

Thunderbragi wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:58 am I play a lot solo and with my chosen i beat lot of order players. The real hard ones you cant beat are healers they know how to gank and run. Ive you can snare them you havent enought burst to do more dmg that he heals. Dps and tanks are easy to kill one vs one
Morkon (IB) and Djjole (IB), I don't think you recognize these names. You are probably not that old.
Youtube

Zxul

Post#17 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:42 pm

ismetto wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:22 am
Thunderbragi wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:58 am I play a lot solo and with my chosen i beat lot of order players. The real hard ones you cant beat are healers they know how to gank and run. Ive you can snare them you havent enought burst to do more dmg that he heals. Dps and tanks are easy to kill one vs one
Morkon (IB) and Djjole (IB), I don't think you recognize these names. You are probably not that old.
I recognize those. Back on my live dok Lxul with my proc+ based burst I could get Djolle to 40% or so (rr70 or so dok vs Djolle at rr100). Pissed him enough that he actually tried to fight back (didn't go that well vs dok in toughness spec and with self heals).
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

ismetto

Post#18 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:19 pm

There are so many combinations, this is just an example;

1- https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 3,2832,800

2- https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 32,800,797

tactics may vary depending on party setup or 1 vs 1 situation.
Youtube

Ads
Thunderbragi

Post#19 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:56 pm

Yeh some 1vs1 fights with both tanks are spec on hp reg, is very boring and to long to win or lose.. i try alot of specs and set combos, its funn to play clascanon with alot of burst and aoe numbers when you play with chopa (chop fasta, rending blade spam) but you need guard and a privet healer;D not realy group play with that style. As a full warband def tank is funn too, or a 2h suport tank in ranked is a good way to go

Elementale

Post#20 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:41 am

Any example of a solo build with all hp regen item stacked please?