Recent Topics

Ads

Any gobbo guild ?

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Marcuus

Any gobbo guild ?

Post#1 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:49 pm

Hey there, i'm looking for a RP/semi-RP guild with only goblin's, I just want to hang with some of my kind, far from our stupid cousins
I have a Squig Herder level 18, but also a Shaman around level 30 I think (haven't played it for a while)

Ads
havartii

Re: Any gobbo guild ?

Post#2 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:39 pm

You could try making one, there is the famous Freebootas but they accept all greens. I did this before spending lots of time in t1 handing out free tallies and pots to the lower lvl players.. It works pretty good and will get you some players to join and then people start to see the guild name around and it gets a bit easier. Make friends with other green guilds and ask if you can join alliance would also help a lot. Sadly the population is not the greatest..but you could always just have the guild for your personal storage if it doesn't pan out. The best thing i would advise is having a cool/clever name for the guild. i think mine was "oi gitface" good luck
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Glorian

Post#3 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:23 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

Goblinzes 3 years ago in rvr. :)

Marcuus

Post#4 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:00 pm

havartii wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:39 pm You could try making one, there is the famous Freebootas but they accept all greens. I did this before spending lots of time in t1 handing out free tallies and pots to the lower lvl players.. It works pretty good and will get you some players to join and then people start to see the guild name around and it gets a bit easier. Make friends with other green guilds and ask if you can join alliance would also help a lot. Sadly the population is not the greatest..but you could always just have the guild for your personal storage if it doesn't pan out. The best thing i would advise is having a cool/clever name for the guild. i think mine was "oi gitface" good luck
It seems like a lot of work, and i'm not active enough to be a guild leader lol, but thanks for the tips !

Marcuus

Post#5 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:02 pm

Glorian wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Click here to watch on YouTube

Goblinzes 3 years ago in rvr. :)
It looks so fun xD !