Recent Topics

Ads

Event skulls

Let's talk about... everything else
dtjror

Event skulls

Post#1 » Fri May 19, 2023 5:11 pm

The skulls are driving me bananas. Why is there no way to put them on auto loot? Can they not be classified as currency or something? This has been an issue with all player-dropped event items, but these being guaranteed with every kill brings it to a whole new level. Or am I just daft and missing something obvious?

Also, there’s no way to track the reset, or when the relic spawns? I appreciate the effort and creativity put into the event, but these just seem like basic things. But again, maybe I'm just daft…

Ads
Xergon

Re: Quitting Until End of Event

Post#2 » Fri May 19, 2023 5:40 pm

dtjror wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:11 pm The skulls are driving me bananas. Why is there no way to put them on auto loot? Can they not be classified as currency or something? This has been an issue with all player-dropped event items, but these being guaranteed with every kill brings it to a whole new level. Or am I just daft and missing something obvious?

Also, there’s no way to track the reset, or when the relic spawns? I appreciate the effort and creativity put into the event, but these just seem like basic things. But again, maybe I'm just daft…

Use TidyRoll addon and add it to automated need list...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Kaelang

Re: Quitting Until End of Event

Post#3 » Fri May 19, 2023 6:02 pm

As Xergon said, use TidyRoll if it's becoming an issue. In addition if you think you can provide some of the basic elements these events are missing our applications are open.

viewforum.php?f=45
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.