Recent Topics

Ads

Upcoming Interview with GAMESBOND

Let's talk about... everything else
Pahakukka

Re: Upcoming Interview with GAMESBOND

Post#21 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:20 pm

Battlefield wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:08 pm Now any non-player collateral damage is attributed to the player, as long as you're in combat and if your character dies from this collateral damage not caused by the player, then it counts as a kill for the enemy player on the killboard anyway. even if the opponent made only a few hits.

I mean about scenario object that does a lot of damage or guards terminate ability 30k damage or lava, etc.

It would be great also, if a disconnect occurs or the game crashes while in combat, then character still remains in the game for some time instead of your punishment in the form of automatic killing.

Question: Are you going to fix it somehow or not?
Now im very curious about your killboard stats as they seem to Be very important to you. What characters you are mostly playing, i want to take a peek and see WHO has it worse :mrgreen:
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Ads
Atropik

Post#22 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:43 pm

LOST VALE! WHEN?
Nicelook | Obey

Stimpz

Post#23 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:17 pm

At what point did the Devs decide to step away from Fashionhammer in form of implementing already existing items for the classes, and why?

I mean they do a brilliant job at implementing complete new skins in form of cloaks and weapons, but did they have plans for new armor skins while Gamesbond was still on board?

wonshot

Post#24 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:57 pm

Nice initiative Tosh

Lets see if there are any relevant questions to his background and not random classbalance missfires requests :roll:

- What does Gamesbond think about the state of RoR communication before he took over as CM?
- After he stopped did he feel like he left the community and server in a better place in terms of dev & community communication?
- Any examples of ingame additions which game from the CM discord feedback? Does he feel like it was a succes?
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Toshutkidup

Post#25 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:18 pm

Akalukz wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:18 pm Is he still part of the team?
No he isnt , as OG post says "Former"
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Toshutkidup

Post#26 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:20 pm

wonshot wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:57 pm Nice initiative Tosh

Lets see if there are any relevant questions to his background and not random classbalance missfires requests :roll:

- What does Gamesbond think about the state of RoR communication before he took over as CM?
- After he stopped did he feel like he left the community and server in a better place in terms of dev & community communication?
- Any examples of ingame additions which game from the CM discord feedback? Does he feel like it was a succes?
I very much agree as seems most people are asking Dev balance questions, NOT Lead CM questions.. but I will ask what I can.

And I will ask ur questions Bombling.

Thx
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

TrainInVain

Post#27 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:57 pm

How fast is the cheetah?

wachlarz

Post#28 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 pm

its true that all devs play at order side ? :D

Ads
Omegus

Post#29 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:00 pm

Q: How did you manage to wade through all the crap on the forums - including people being unable to read the OP and just using any excuse to vent their grievances no matter how appropriate it was to the topic at hand - without going completely insane?

This is a somewhat meta question.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Lilim

Post#30 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:38 pm

Omegus wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:00 pm Q: How did you manage to wade through all the crap on the forums - including people being unable to read the OP and just using any excuse to vent their grievances no matter how appropriate it was to the topic at hand - without going completely insane?

This is a somewhat meta question.

Uh yeah....maybe I can recover my sanity somehow.