Recent Topics

Ads

Salutations from Sacralicious

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sacralicious

Salutations from Sacralicious

Post#1 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:21 am

Hi everyone, I am very happy to see this game back alive. I preordered the original game back when it was officially released and was sad when it went dark. My issue was my PC at the time struggled to run it. I do know it had some performance issues back then. One thing is a few of my friends online are interested but they are going to wait until I give them a yay or nay on if the return of Warhammer Online is worth it or not. If it keeps the same DNA it will be worth it. My question to everyone is I'm North America West, are more players needed for Order or Disorder. I normally don't make a decision based on the factions but as this game needs to grow I want to start on the faction that needs more player love. Please tell me that general chat rules are enforced as I can't stand going into a escapism and people can't be quiet about the real world or worse yet politics. Now I'm okay if people get a little passionate about their favourite comedian as that is way more subjective and unique to each individual. When I say passionate, I don't mean using foul language but more like, 'so and so made this joke and I just love their brand of humour.'

Ads