Recent Topics

Ads

Addon to make macro

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Belgarion

Addon to make macro

Post#1 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:37 pm

Hello,

I want to have a button in my action bar and when I click on it, it cast a spell if it's available (cooldown ok) and if not cast an other spell.
Is it possible to do that ?
I think, what I want is possible with the macro system but it's not enabled in RoR server.

Thanks.

Ads
Omegus

Re: Addon to make macro

Post#2 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:27 pm

The official RoR add-on for this: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/sequencer/
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Belgarion

Post#3 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:55 am

Thanks, I will take a look.

I have found an old post saying this addon doesn't handle skip cooldown. But it seems the feature was added after the post I found.

Thanks again.

Akalukz

Post#4 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:53 pm

That type of addon was banned. The one that is available now is the Sequencer addon, it will not do conditional's but it will allow you to build a cast sequence and will normally skip those on cooldown.
-= Agony =-

Emissary
Community Management

Post#5 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:44 pm

Akalukz wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:53 pm That type of addon was banned. The one that is available now is the Sequencer addon, it will not do conditional's but it will allow you to build a cast sequence and will normally skip those on cooldown.
Sequencer locks up on long cds a lot though. So be careful when you use it as you can be caught not being able to use the next skill in the sequence at a very bad time.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Absinth

Post#6 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:41 am

Emissary wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:44 pm
Akalukz wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:53 pm [...]
Sequencer locks up on long cds a lot though. So be careful when you use it as you can be caught not being able to use the next skill in the sequence at a very bad time.
That can be botched by using a auto refresher of whole combo if not used for 3s (2s requires you to keep clicking the button because its 0.5s after gcd and will almost always auto reset.)
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert