Recent Topics

Ads

My 2022 server feedback

Let's talk about... everything else
Darkdargor

Re: My 2022 server feedback

Post#21 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:57 am

abigoni1 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:06 pm The scheduled city system made the whole rvr campaign 99% not useful, and that's why main guild and wb just focus on zerging.

There's no actual need to push campaign, all you have to do is blobbing, killing people for war crest and then city log (or even skip it, like major guildies are doing). So the real question is: why city are still ONLY scheduled? I don't remember the real reason for the change, i just remember some streamers pushing this idea which in my opinion ruined open rvr, which was already in a bad state.

You can easily implement one scheduled city per week (at prime time, so that everyone can more easily organize it) and give back a meaning to rvr campaign, so that if a realm push 2 forts you go to enemy city like the old days. I think it will bring back meaning to rvr campaign, besides other necessary but maybe more difficult changes (like giving importance to BOs, etc), and I think almost everyone who played in the last year can agree with me.
Totally agree.

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#22 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:44 am

Pve 6.
in fact, pve is now a routine, people are forced to do this to get talismans. there is no difficulty, any group of /5 can easily do any dungeon without any problems even if a few people do not know the mechanics or are poorly equipped.
I'm not saying that it is necessary to complicate pve, this may lead to the fact that no one will do it at all, I just note it as a fact.

lotd 4.

too messy and too stretched, also there is a lot of restriction in order to enter (if you late for 5-10 min or dont have resources you can't participate in it). the ultimate goal is not clear even if you completely won and dominated, you still have to besiege the enemy wC for 30 minutes or even 1 hour - this is boring. 1.5-2 hours it is tooo much longer for simple running through the zone.

City 3.

the most unfortunate part of the game after the forts. Premades complain about pugs, pugs complain about premades. if there are no competitive battles and the strengths of the teams are too unequal, then most of the time you will have to just wait for the next stage in your wC or near to the enemy’s wC. It is worth participating because of a large number of crests, which can be obtained per unit of time. in a regular rvr you won’t earn that much in 1 hour.

currency system 10.
The current system is the most optimal of all that have been. now you don't need to belong to the VIP community (elites) or waiting in discird when forts and cities happen to get good equipment. the amount of time spent on the game is equal to the rewards that you can get. perhaps the sovereign turns out too quickly, for the best equipment in the game (somewhere around 1-2 weeks you need to earn meds for one thing by playing 3-5 h in a day).
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Atropik

Post#23 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:19 am

vanjelis wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:05 pm
Atropik wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:31 pm
Kpi wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:37 pm Ranked. Qualification 10/10
The rankeds was a good idea, but the SO TOXIC community that lived in them made a lot of people stop playing them directly, to avoid insults. The fact of having released the jewel and the equipment for the whole world has been a great success.
TOXIC is good, toxic means its alive.
This is a terrible attitude and it's wrong. Toxicity drives off newcomers and will eventually kill game populations
How is it going now, when toxicity is no more? Population hits the limit?
Nicelook | Obey