Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior P. heal abilitys

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
retekelek

Warrior P. heal abilitys

Post#1 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 pm

I would suggest to make WP - HoT and instant heal work as Discipline of Khain-s work now, whitout class mechanics points, to make WP playable until the whole mechanic get fixed. ofc if it is not a hard thing to do.

Ads
Matchface

Re: Warrior P. heal abilitys

Post#2 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:44 pm

I don't recommend that but it's a great idea to just jump in but you never know when the mechanic will be fixed, therefore if you're like me you like Destruction better and you'd rather be a DoK because of the great damage that you can give and heal at the same time which'll help you earn more RR, but in the end lets say you go with the WP because of this and you get into a good level but still don't like it, then you would have to restart from the beginning as a DoK. I'm playing as a marauder and zealot currently I do like to say that they are very similar to the original W.H.O. but the marauder can't use any of their buffs on them to switch to a different left arm to activate more abilities. Good thoughts though :)

Arman (DOK) - Level 10 | Renown Rank 11 (Guild Leader of Anarchy)
Aipolly (Choppa) - Level 10 | Renown Rank ?
Soulripper (Black Orc) - Level 5 | Renown Rank 6

Buzgit

Post#3 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Just don't touch Wp heals until dok heals got fixed, else we'll just have an ever bigger healer mess problem that we have actually in scenarios.
Last scenario i did destro had ONLY shamans and Doks and it wasnt fun at all, they were only healing in their spawn the whole time.

JeFawk

Post#4 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Who cares about fixing one class? None work correctly :-\

retekelek

Post#5 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:06 pm

i dont know, im not adapted to programing, i suggested, what this topic about to have WP same playable condition as far class mechanics arent fixed, as now DoK, if it not a big or hard thing to do. Than it would be on the same level/balance as DoK, as i said until class mechanis are fixed.
My experince is that destro swarm scenarios, thats why dont want to play whit DoK, like it isnt fun to farm whit 10 destro 5 order at order spawn point.

Irrelevant

Post#6 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Making a class extra broken because another class is more broken isn't really beneficial to the progress of the game.
Hans; Witch Hunter.

PartizanRUS

Post#7 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:55 pm

WP will be unplayable without class mechanics anyway(as DoK) and if coders will make healing abilities without AP cost it will be imba.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Raganiuke

Post#8 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:42 am

Was fighting WP in scenario and he healed himself....So there is an ability that works as heal?

Ads
Irrelevant

Post#9 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 am

Yeah they currently have one weak heal on a 5s cooldown, I think that heal is supposed to be much stronger though.
Hans; Witch Hunter.

Irrelevant

Post#10 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:09 am

Or maybe it just scales strongly with willpower, all I know is I remember it being so strong on official that I'd use it every single time it was off cooldown, but right now it seems the spammable heals of the other classes are stronger.
Hans; Witch Hunter.