Recent Topics

Ads

Limited Time Mounts Feedback.

Let's talk about... everything else
derKleineKerl

Re: Limited Time Mounts Feedback.

Post#11 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:55 am

I really hate the sound of the dwarf "mount" and so i am really happy about the battle ram. The longer the duration of the ram last the happier i am.

Ads
Darkdargor

Post#12 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:05 am

The duration is just fine.

However, the mounts are not fun at all. The current Ram is glitched, seems like running faci g the sky…

And yeah, it’s a superb idea to have class specific mounts. Imagine a high elf on a pig or a ram…

Nameless

Post#13 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:48 pm

Dont like comical mounts especially when the char animations are wonky while ridding. Decay time is also too long and that take down the "special", "unique" effect from them
I got some at my inventary but didnt use them at all
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Lisutaris

Post#14 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:39 pm

Do you like this method of distribution?
Yes, giving higher RR characters a time bonus on cosmetics is a nice reward system.

How would you change it if so?
As some ppl have already mentioned ... the piggy or pure fun mounts.... give them a short duration as too many "funny" items can destroy the immersion. Manticore and battle ram are fine tho' ... the battle ram is very very cool :D New favorite!

I would also like to have some sort of way to get access to mounts ... like with TOK unlocks.
~~ Guildleader of Entropy and Chaos ~~

Rhyshara - DoK || Rhykera - Sorc || Rhyleth - BG || Sharaye - WE
Destro only <3

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands

normanis

Post#15 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:07 pm

well there is no nightmare mount for dark elfs. and for guild mount u need 30 guild crests in guild with 2-3 member u never got it.
and no unicorn for elfs. so chase game after arabian pony or glitched bear/juggernout i am passing.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Darks63

Post#16 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:18 pm

derKleineKerl wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:55 am I really hate the sound of the dwarf "mount" and so i am really happy about the battle ram. The longer the duration of the ram last the happier i am.
Yeah i really wish the ram and the copter would swap places. The lolcopter is only really an appropriate mount for engis anyway
normanis wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:07 pm well there is no nightmare mount for dark elfs. and for guild mount u need 30 guild crests in guild with 2-3 member u never got it.
and no unicorn for elfs. so chase game after arabian pony or glitched bear/juggernout i am passing.
seconding HE getting a unicorn mount. It is nice that DE at least get an option for a dark steed even if it cost guild coins.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Svarkor

Post#17 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:37 pm

Maybe add them to the guild coin vendors as temp mounts. I didn't like the ram mount but I loved the piggy.

bradbury111

Post#18 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:12 am

Good thing using renown for the mount duration, I think 120 days is too much because overlaps with other events, 60 is enough for event based mounts.

On the other end, is it possible to add cosmetic for the mount? Like an item to place in the character inventory, like the goggles, that alternate part of the color palette for the current mount like having gold tusks for the boar or adding visual effects like glowing eyes for a nightmare.

Ads
normanis

Post#19 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:18 am

Darks63 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:18 pm
derKleineKerl wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:55 am I really hate the sound of the dwarf "mount" and so i am really happy about the battle ram. The longer the duration of the ram last the happier i am.
Yeah i really wish the ram and the copter would swap places. The lolcopter is only really an appropriate mount for engis anyway
normanis wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:07 pm well there is no nightmare mount for dark elfs. and for guild mount u need 30 guild crests in guild with 2-3 member u never got it.
seconding HE getting a unicorn mount. It is nice that DE at least get an option for a dark steed even if it cost guild coins.
with low guild 1-2 members i dont even get dark steed.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"