Recent Topics

Ads

T4 RvR for 16lvl characters

Let's talk about... everything else
Murbag

T4 RvR for 16lvl characters

Post#1 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:32 pm

You have combined t2+ RvR content. And now I want to know - how should level 16 characters yearn ingame currency for paying consecutive flights in t4 zones? One flight costs 20 silver, one quest in the t2 zone gives 25 silver (takes about 20 minutes, and thats too many time). Quests that are supposed to earn money in t4 zones are not available at level 16. Dont tell me about any farming activity and all sorts of professions, all this does not allow you to pay for consecutive flights in t4 zones, besides, I come here only for the sake of PVP. Thanks.

Ads
Omegus

Re: T4 RvR for 16lvl characters

Post#2 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:43 pm

Murbag wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:32 pmDont tell me about any farming activity and all sorts of professions, all this does not allow you to pay for consecutive flights in t4 zones, besides, I come here only for the sake of PVP. Thanks.
"Don't tell me about how to make money, I don't want to make money".

Making basic gold is not optional, and choosing one activity (PVP) and forsaking all others is not an intended way of playing the game, at least for new players. This is an MMO with everything that comes with an MMO: levelling, gear farms, gold farms, crafting (and if you don't do it yourself, you'll need a way of buying potion and talismans from other players), etc.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Martok

Post#3 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:47 pm

For the duration of my time here I have always felt the overall quest system in regard to the currency rewards were far too low and needed to be increased. I understand the powers that be have an entire litany of tasks to perform, however my one caveat to that admission is to point out over time many new quest lines have been implemented which means, logically, the issue with only attaching amounts such as twenty silver could have been addressed.

In addition over recent months other, repeatable in most cases, quest, quest which at least paid a massive and game-breaking over-balanced OMG we are all doomed three gold each, have been removed from the game. Why? What was the big fracking deal about the inclusion of a repeatable kill-quest which paid three gold upon completion?

However there is another solution to your problem. PM me a message with your character's name and which realm he or she inhabits, and I will gladly send you some starter gold to get you around for awhile.
Last edited by Martok on Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Murbag

Post#4 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:49 pm

Omegus wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:43 pm choosing one activity (PVP) and forsaking all others is not an intended way of playing the game, at least for new players.
Warhammer AoC was conceived in this way

Sulorie

Post#5 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:56 pm

I sell random loot drops to vendor. Most green gear from pvp goes for 30+g, higher rarity for some gold as well.
Win SC and you get silver as well plus anything you get from drops.
When it's enough to pay buff potions, it should be enough for teleport as well.
Dying is no option.

Murbag

Post#6 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:02 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:56 pm I sell random loot drops to vendor. Most green gear from pvp goes for 30+g, higher rarity for some gold as well.
you were lucky with the green drop in pvp, there was 2g in my pocket by level 16
the flight fee in all zones should be abolished since RvR zones have been merged

BluIzLucky

Post#7 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:43 pm

Do the travel and pvp quests from war camp (killing and scouting), sell drops, and use war report to travel whenever possible, and since you don't want to start cultivating + apothecary for pvp only money making... I guess you'll have to be poor and beg your guildies for gold and potions :lol:
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Sulorie

Post#8 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:45 pm

Murbag wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:02 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:56 pm I sell random loot drops to vendor. Most green gear from pvp goes for 30+g, higher rarity for some gold as well.
you were lucky with the green drop in pvp, there was 2g in my pocket by level 16
the flight fee in all zones should be abolished since RvR zones have been merged
I am not lucky, I don't play in warbands and do kills/support DPS who kill. Many kills means many drops and therefore plenty items to sell after a session. SC work very well too.
I do no PvE in t1.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Lileldys

Post#9 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:21 am

WAR Report for a free Tele to active zone.

Also, you can T1 RvR Level 1-16 and make enough for a 10G mount with a few gold to spare.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#10 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:56 am

Omegus wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:43 pm
Murbag wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:32 pmDont tell me about any farming activity and all sorts of professions, all this does not allow you to pay for consecutive flights in t4 zones, besides, I come here only for the sake of PVP. Thanks.
"Don't tell me about how to make money, I don't want to make money".

Making basic gold is not optional, and choosing one activity (PVP) and forsaking all others is not an intended way of playing the game, at least for new players. This is an MMO with everything that comes with an MMO: levelling, gear farms, gold farms, crafting (and if you don't do it yourself, you'll need a way of buying potion and talismans from other players), etc.

choosing one activity (PVP) and forsaking all others is main selling point of this game, and OP is 100% right. there are a bunch of you "old schoolers" here with 1000s of gold on your characters. you're lame. ok?