Recent Topics

Ads

Things you like about Return of Reckoning

Let's talk about... everything else
Martok

Re: Things you like about Return of Reckoning

Post#21 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:45 pm

zulnam wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:05 amBest thing about RoR hands-down is the performance improvements. I personally like the new cities as well, but will admit that I will be more excited for them when they get incorporated in the RvR Campaign. They do have quests, but Warhammer Online was never a pve game.

I get that, however I would like to point out some of the quest found in the newer cities are rather interesting. For anyone looking for a diversion every now and then, they can be fun.

Tothmonra crafted an extensive quest guide for both cities, which is available on the forums.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
mekal

Post#22 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:04 pm

best thing about ror for me is how mobility is somewhat limited

in newer mmo every character regardless of class has blinks or sprints it completely destroys the need for group cohesion while also removing any hope for balance

ror has some questionable cc skills and the amount of mobility for some classes but its much more tame compared to just about anything else

Sofong

Post#23 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:38 am

i have played many MMOs and MOBAs, still come back to war from time to time, the excitements that this game brings is unmatched.