Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] BehindYa - what's my crit??

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
avalus

Re: [ADDON] BehindYa - what's my crit??

Post#21 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:55 am

tvbrowntown wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:17 am
gemgem wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:48 pm function BehindYa.updateCrit()
tacticStat = 15
petBuff = 5
critRate = GetBonus(GameData.BonusTypes.EBONUS_CRITICAL_HIT_RATE_RANGED, Base) + targetHP + tacticStat + petBuff

### increased crit hit "RATE" of all path of quick abi by 15%
tacticStat = crit chance * 1.15

### crit hit is increased by 5%
petBuff = crit chance + 5%
"+ tacticStat" is it correct?
super hard to test but if someone could find out exactly how the 15% crit from the tactic applies itself that would improve the mafs of this addon. from my testing on a bunch of test dummys 100% crit as stated by my addon tends to be 100% crit so I'm under the impression it is correct. until proven otherwise I'm just gonna leave it as is.

Considering that when I was testing the "+15% critrate on Abilities from X Tree" tactics on my Magus (Havoc Unleashed / Wild Changing) on dummies in IC at the time the figures indicated that the calculation was indeed multiplicative and not additive for this type of Tactics, the 1.15 multiplier seems right.

Enraptured Doomweaver Image Chaos Sorcerer of 𝕋̳̠ͫ𝕫̫͕̥̞͂̃𝕖̴̡̠̮͙̈̏𝕖̻̭͉ͥ̉̐̀̈́𝕟̘͛͒̀̓͊ͨ𝕥̮̦̦̾̄͟𝕔̖͓̂𝕙̤ | RR83 |

Spoiler:
Retired characters :

Notsure | Carnal
Hiasakite | Heosphoros

Ads
tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#22 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:23 am

avalus wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:55 am
tvbrowntown wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:17 am
gemgem wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:48 pm function BehindYa.updateCrit()
tacticStat = 15
petBuff = 5
critRate = GetBonus(GameData.BonusTypes.EBONUS_CRITICAL_HIT_RATE_RANGED, Base) + targetHP + tacticStat + petBuff

### increased crit hit "RATE" of all path of quick abi by 15%
tacticStat = crit chance * 1.15

### crit hit is increased by 5%
petBuff = crit chance + 5%
"+ tacticStat" is it correct?
super hard to test but if someone could find out exactly how the 15% crit from the tactic applies itself that would improve the mafs of this addon. from my testing on a bunch of test dummys 100% crit as stated by my addon tends to be 100% crit so I'm under the impression it is correct. until proven otherwise I'm just gonna leave it as is.

Considering that when I was testing the "+15% critrate on Abilities from X Tree" tactics on my Magus (Havoc Unleashed / Wild Changing) on dummies in IC at the time the figures indicated that the calculation was indeed multiplicative and not additive for this type of Tactics, the 1.15 multiplier seems right.
okie dokie, what do you suggest the formula is then so I can adjust the addon for it? 1.15 * to standard crit bonus before pet or after?

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#23 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:08 am

Still waiting for your formula, my dude.

gemgem

Post#24 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:24 am

### BUG tactic check, Only check the True/False when logging in, the subsequent detection will not be updated, invalid /reload or /behindya on/off
if BehindYa.tacticExists() == true then
--tacticStat = 15
tacticStat = 1.15
Print(L"tactic = True")
else
--tacticStat = 0
tacticStat = 1
Print(L"tactic = False")
end

### maybe * > / > + > -
--critRate = GetBonus(GameData.BonusTypes.EBONUS_CRITICAL_HIT_RATE_RANGED, Base) + targetHP + tacticStat + petBuff
critRate = GetBonus(GameData.BonusTypes.EBONUS_CRITICAL_HIT_RATE_RANGED, Base) * tacticStat + targetHP + petBuff

gemgem

Post#25 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:40 am

In fact, it is okay not to update,
Because the "tacticExists" only gives 2-3%