TrancaNapiaz

Re: Were can I find this sword?

Post#2 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:36 am

cool sword, hav' a bump

Vegetaplays
Community Management

Post#3 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:51 pm

If i recall correctly, I think that is the fort 2 hander.

Haskr

Post#4 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:44 pm

Vegetaplays wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:51 pm If i recall correctly, I think that is the fort 2 hander.
Hello and thank you for the reply!

By fort 2 hander you mean the fortress greatsword? I checked the Icon at the vendor and it does not look like it, I also remember to seeing it in person at a high level character and it wasnt the one im searching for.

From looking at the icons at the vendors the closest I could find was the subjugator greatsword, but im only level 30 and it didnt match 100%.

I like to collect the greatswords and im sitting at 12 different ones up til now but I havent gotten near the one in the picture sadly :|

I also thought about the epic quest skins but the skins are also used by cnt dungeon blades and none of them matches from the icons.

PS: I really like your swordmaster guide since im leveling one at the moment and it is really helpfull!

Cheers

Lilim

Post#5 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:40 pm

Hey,

is this a pic from a NPC?

Haskr

Post#6 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:05 pm

Lilim wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:40 pm Hey,

is this a pic from a NPC?
Oi!

Yes indeed, it is the picture of the Overlord/Imperator vendor in Altdorf!

Lilim

Post#7 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:09 pm

uh.... then maybe it's a NPC only weapon.

Already checked the epic quest and fort weapons.

But maybe it could be also an influence weapon or beastlord....im not quite sure for now

Haskr

Post#8 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:28 pm

Lilim wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:09 pm uh.... then maybe it's a NPC only weapon.

Already checked the epic quest and fort weapons.

But maybe it could be also an influence weapon or beastlord....im not quite sure for now
Thanks for staying in! Do you know by chance who made that NPC? Then I could ask or write a PM. Because the NPC gear seems to be normal sovereign gear.

Ads
Strakar

Post#9 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:42 am

You might check out the influence orvr rewards or Sentinel swords. It's not Crimsonwind either. Are there any swords off lair bosses?

Just because an npc has them doesn't mean it's available to players... there are HE npcs who have spears, an awesome look but sadly not open to players.

Haskr

Post#10 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:08 pm

Strakar wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:42 am You might check out the influence orvr rewards or Sentinel swords. It's not Crimsonwind either. Are there any swords off lair bosses?

Just because an npc has them doesn't mean it's available to players... there are HE npcs who have spears, an awesome look but sadly not open to players.
Thanks, I checked Influence and sentinel sword, but it wasnt one of them, also no lair items as far as im aware (gutslime, t1 elf lair etc.)

I knew about npc armor sets (which only exist as overall skin and not single pieces), and I agree that not everything npc have are available, like spears for dark elfs or dual wielding swordmasters (which exist in concept art for age of reckoning).

Thing is: I have a strange feeling of dejavu about the weapon I posted, its been more than a decade since I played live but I could swear that I saw it somewhere, I checked old warpforged weapon videos but it wasnt that.
If it exists only as npc skin maybe we can see it one day ingame, since its only a sword skin and not like the npc armor skins, one can hope!