Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GCDsaver 1.0.6

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: [ADDON] GCDsaver 1.0.6

Post#91 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:03 pm

Kpi wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:25 am
rejndjer wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:49 am so people have quit over NB being banned, but NB is still in game? :D
This addon have some functions similar to NB, but is not NB :) This only prevents to fire some skills when they are useless
One of the reasons against NB. Why prevent misplay? People should be able to make mistakes. :)
Dying is no option.

Ads
mogt

Post#92 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:22 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:03 pm
rejndjer wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:49 am so people have quit over NB being banned, but NB is still in game? :D
This addon have some functions similar to NB, but is not NB :) This only prevents to fire some skills when they are useless
One of the reasons against NB. Why prevent misplay? People should be able to make mistakes. :)
yes i see it the same, this gcdsaver is a automatic addon and must be dont allowed to use. i hope the decs, can disable this addon. the players must learn to do mistakes is normal. this addon destroy the learn curve that palyers must be learn what they do in the right situation.

Harrwin

Post#93 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:57 pm

You have to love this, here we have player vs player server on a game focused on player vs player, with a bunch of hardocre pvpers that automate their gameplay then brag about it....MUCH PVP MUCH WOW.

Lawmay

Post#94 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:16 pm

Lol, can we just have NB back? This is just silly at this point.

oaliaen

Post#95 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:25 pm

Pretty much the same of NB thankyou

Alfa1986

Post#96 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:56 pm

Yeah, make the NB great again! Plz
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Scottx125

Post#97 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:09 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:03 pm
I agree. Making mistakes and not making mistakes is a major factor which relates to skill. If everyone doesn't need to worry about miscasts because their abilities won't fire. What's the point of practicing to get good at a class? There isn't. Now it obviously won't make you much better. But not wasting your KD on a target that's already got immunity is huge. Same with AP management and HoT management. These are important skills that make people better at their class, completely automated and skill removed from the equation. Anything that automates gameplay involving skill instead of just providing QoL improvement IMO should be banned.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Emissary
Community Management

Post#98 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:20 am

Enemy right now is the biggest cheat in my opinion. Where I can track the enemy outside of walls and you can pick certain enemies out to always know where they are. I think they should take away the ability to mark your enemy in the addon because all in all that is the biggest drawback in the lakes right now.

All i have to do is hover my cursor over the enemy and i now know where all the wb leaders are on the other side. If we all want to talk about cheats and hacks. That is a true wall hack.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Ads
mynban

Post#99 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:25 am

Emissary is right there is no bigger advantage than enemy, even more so in bigger scale.
If you form two WBs facing each other;
- first WB equipped with NB (configured as best as possible) but without Enemy,
- other WB equipped with Enemy and no NB

the WB with Enemy would wipe the floor with the one without it.

gemgem

Post#100 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:16 am

No NB is really not a big problem
But there is no ENEMY problem really it is very large
Now just selectively ban some addons