Recent Topics

Ads

WE vs WH

Let's talk about... everything else
facundo7777

WE vs WH

Post#1 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:23 am

Hi,

i was playing for some weeks we and wh only with aao :) i was changing to the side where aao was higher but its not the point :P

I can compare both classes somehow (probably subjective but atleast i tried more than few levels both of them).

I saw a lot of discussions on youtube movies, forums, discord or game channels about those classes. Which one is better? The answer is simple: WH

Why?

Tbh both classes are extremely op to play solo but we have to notice that is the only way how to play them atm. Their usage in wb is marginal compared to other dps especially mdps so i wont compare them as wb classes.

WE is pretty strong and annoying in regen spec( i hate all regen and iam the main enemy of each regen spec class and i hope it will be removed someday). This BIS build can kill anyone but vs def geared speecs it could take ages and someone always will come and help (atleast we can escape). Vs good kiter the dmg is not enough pretty often. And finally it requires months of farming or even longer.
WE full dps build is pretty good too but has too many counters and isnt so effective as regen one.

So why WH is better if we can agree that regen WE is strong af?

As WH U become monster even since vanq gear and defitnielly from inv/vanq mix so compared to WE gear required its much easier and faster.
Moreover WH can go full dmg gear just with healing bullets what can secure more kills due to pace of killing enemy while still has broken defence with 100% parry skill into morale 100% parry with addition of healing from bullets while not losing dmg. (regen WE has to kite a lot to regen).

Still i will play both but i wanted to share my opinion with U :)

Good hunting to all stealth classes :)

Have a nice double xp weekend everyone :)

Ads
sharpblader

Re: WE vs WH

Post#2 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:28 am

Ahh sh*t. Here we go again.

Whyumadbro

Post#3 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:00 am

u never mentioned what exactly is better. As WH u cant jump a lot of classes, like shamy

Panel

Post#4 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:02 am

Allow me to start - bolstered WE is almost as big an obscenity as a shaman

facundo7777

Post#5 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:03 am

Whyumadbro wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:00 am u never mentioned what exactly is better. As WH u cant jump a lot of classes, like shamy
much higher burst and dmg with still a lot of def and healing while we has to pick one. Long story short if its not clear from my post

CyunUnderis

Post#6 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:06 am

Is it a bot ?

Detangler

Post#7 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:50 pm

Which is better in small scale 1v1 vs most classes - initiative buff/debuff or -50% outgoing healing?

Why do WH spam finishers with flowing accusations as much as possible? Goes against their mechanic of doing maximum damage...

Which one has every tool you want in solo roam in two trees save a 50% incoming heal debuff?

Which one gets a 100% parry buff AND a free unblockable attack every 10 seconds?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Krima

Post#8 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:20 pm

IMO they pretty much broke WH in terms of opness as soon they add BURN armor.
The deal here is not even the armodebuff. Its the fact that an openener from 40ft range and that builds accusation from far.
And forumheros crying about WE pounce :lol:
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
geezereur

Post#9 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:24 pm

I give wh the slight edge here but most of the time the winner is the one getting the opener.

Lokiusus

Post#10 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:27 pm

Detangler wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:50 pm Which is better in small scale 1v1 vs most classes - initiative buff/debuff or -50% outgoing healing?

Why do WH spam finishers with flowing accusations as much as possible? Goes against their mechanic of doing maximum damage...

Which one has every tool you want in solo roam in two trees save a 50% incoming heal debuff?

Which one gets a 100% parry buff AND a free unblockable attack every 10 seconds?
Please.

Which one has the ability to switch between inactive debuff or outgoing heal debuff at any time? (Both, the answer is both)

Which one has a tool to build completely defensive with full regen and still do heavy burst with corporeal damage?

Which one has their second heal debuff built into the tree with their necessary escape and best damage ability?

Which one gets an attack that automatically ignores all armor from the front AND a stacking tactic that regularly increases their damage by 15% in combat?

This is a dumb comparison game where you just nitpick the actual good things about either class.

Low gear WH is easier to run solo due to the extra 5 second parry buff (as WE also has parry M1) but suffers a bit in small group play compared to WE. WE still perform well solo when geared or as a witchbrew regen build, and pumps more damage in small group play.

Both classes are generally good at the solo and small man roll. Both classes can be avoided by not running *alone* through forests and/or Praag alleyways. If you nerf the solo and small man capability of either class, you effectively render them worthless as they're worth barely anything in a warband AOE role.
BG: 80+ | BLORK: 70+ | CH: 60+ | CHOP 70+ | MARA 70+ | DOK: 70+ | WE 70+
aSW: 70+ (RIP) | SL 80+ | BW 70+ | WH 70+ | SM 60+