Recent Topics

Ads

The latest patch...

Let's talk about... everything else
Undeadfiend

The latest patch...

Post#1 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:45 pm

First of all

Thank you to all people involved bring and continuing to update and aiming to improve the experience.

The latest patch, broke the Black Orc punt, to the point that I dont bother using it anymore, and took the fun out of the class for me. If tried it creates this awkward animation, and it only hits 2 out 10 times when tried to achieve the punt.
The Punt was fine pre-patch

I dont know if this is known and as a team you are already working on it, if not I am creating this awareness.

thanks again

ps Happy B Day Freebootaz

Ads
Radoga

Re: The latest patch...

Post#2 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:25 pm

You right from last update its not usable anymore, its pitty but developers do not want to correct it. I have seen record also in bugreport, but without priority. They correct "Waaaaaagh" but 'Big Slash" they do not wat correct. They add condition to select one ordo lkke trigger to use it, in principle they nerf BO.
Last edited by GamesBond on Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not falsely accuse the team of being biased to one side please.

Everdin

Post#3 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:55 pm

Undeadfiend wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:45 pm First of all

Thank you to all people involved bring and continuing to update and aiming to improve the experience.

The latest patch, broke the Black Orc punt, to the point that I dont bother using it anymore, and took the fun out of the class for me. If tried it creates this awkward animation, and it only hits 2 out 10 times when tried to achieve the punt.
The Punt was fine pre-patch

I dont know if this is known and as a team you are already working on it, if not I am creating this awareness.

thanks again

ps Happy B Day Freebootaz
As far as a normie can see, there is a ticket and it's assigned to a dev, so chances are high it will be fixed. But i would recomment playing something else if the only joy you have with this class is a stupid aoe punt
Radoga wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:25 pm You right from last update its not usable anymore, its pitty but developers do not want to correct it,cdue to fact they are order possitive. I have seen record also in bugreport, but without priority. They correct "Waaaaaagh" but 'Big Slash" they do not wat correct. They add condition to select one ordo lkke trigger to use it, in principle they nerf BO.
What a clown :lol:

Edit: If they want to help order they would fix this asap, aoe punts are the best kind of free immunity
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Emissary
Community Management

Post#4 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:00 pm

Everdin wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:55 pm

Edit: If they want to help order they would fix this asap, aoe punts are the best kind of free immunity
Agreed please use BORC punt always as it is a free immunity and every time I get Orc punted I smile and thank you.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Radoga

Post#5 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:24 pm

Hope we talk about the same..."Big Slash" usage is to split DPS from Tanks or push back door guards, before patch it qas quite useful to me. If you think that it is not proper skill then delete it...

billyk

Post#6 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:28 pm

Radoga wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:25 pm developers do not want to correct it,cdue to fact they are order possitive.

Undeadfiend

Post#7 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:16 pm

What Radoga mentioned, this is one of the best and most important skills, if used correctly. Many times I punted the back line away to a point where it breaks da range to heal frontline, which gives a huge advantage to fight....I can go on and on 😀

Aethilmar

Post#8 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:37 pm

Undeadfiend wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:16 pm What Radoga mentioned, this is one of the best and most important skills, if used correctly. Many times I punted the back line away to a point where it breaks da range to heal frontline, which gives a huge advantage to fight....I can go on and on 😀
First, hope it gets fixed soon b/c too many broken abilities in the game in general.

That said ... is the BO AOE punt somehow magically better than the SM punt? B/c if not, I'm pretty sure whatever you think you are doing isn't actually what you are doing.

Ads
zulnam

Post#9 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:46 pm

Radoga wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:25 pmYou right from last update its not usable anymore, its pitty but developers do not want to correct it.
The logic we all grew to expect around here:
Spoiler:

It looks like BO and SM had the same defect. Lilimx fixed it on SM, BO ticket is already assigned to Dalen. Probably will be fixed soonish.

Frankly, the harder it is for tanks to yolo aoe punt the better for their team.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Everdin

Post#10 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:02 am

Radoga wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:24 pm Hope we talk about the same..."Big Slash" usage is to split DPS from Tanks or push back door guards, before patch it qas quite useful to me. If you think that it is not proper skill then delete it...
Don't get me wrong, every ability is important and good in the right hands. But in the wrong hands (and there are a lot of them!) it is used most of the time to split the focus target from the own assist train.
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs