Recent Topics

Ads

R.I.P Avocetti

Let's talk about... everything else
unfairway2003

Re: avocetti

Post#21 » Sun May 01, 2022 11:51 pm

RIP Avocetti, I give you my deepest respects. Avocetti's contributions to this server will have a long lasting impact, and this player serves as a great example to others about having a strong passion to organize /make warbands to promote the positive community of this game.

Ads
kokkotas

Post#22 » Mon May 02, 2022 1:41 am

Thanks all people to hold up AVO'S Memory.
And for new players, try to find any info who is this man, and after think, before to play xrealmer char.
Avo have a dream, to see all orders to fight together like brothers, plz don't betrayed him.
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

Abrafo

Post#23 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:47 am

I'm so sorry to hear this. I saw Avo in chat a few weeks ago and was excited to see him back. I wasn't sure if it was really him or someone with a similar name. He was asked and confirmed that it was him. Either way, I'd like to pay my respects and wish his family and friends the best.

I remember when my son found this server. I was very happy to get back to playing a game that I loved, (Iron Rock live server - Destro). When I hit T4 it was very apparent that Avocetti was the best leader of Order. I always wanted to be in his warband and if it was full I would keep checking for an open spot until I got in. On several occasions he would put me in his group to heal. It was a great honor. If there was one player from this server that I missed who stopped playing, it was Avocetti. I kept all his characters in my friends list hoping to see his name again. RIP Avocetti, you will be missed.

Thank you to all who work on keeping this game alive. I can't express enough how much it means to me. In times like these, you can see that it's more than just a game.

-Ramessu, Warrior Priest
Co-Guild Leader for King's Order

kokkotas

Post#24 » Mon May 02, 2022 11:32 pm

Yes Ramessu i agree, this game is diferent from any other mmo, maybe is the only game to build real friendships from all world, all on this game is one family.
And news like this is painfull and sad, very sad, i fell like lost som1 from my family.
I make very big try to continue to play the game, in any zone ι feel to saw the Avo shadow, this is a very very bad feeling.
Blackbyrd : WH
Sinneater : WP
Fromthepast : SM
Clean : WH

zak68

Post#25 » Tue May 03, 2022 1:30 am

rest in peace :(

Martok

Post#26 » Tue May 03, 2022 5:20 am

I went through some old video and found a few segments from back in Avo's day. Posting a couple of images in his honor.

Avo is out front, as usual.

Last edited by Martok on Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Coffeemakes

Re: R.I.P Avocetti

Post#27 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:50 pm

Some more screens of our old friend, Enjoy. :)
More Screens Click Below Link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/195586750@N08/?
I will upload more soon. Keep checking this thread. :P
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Coffeemakes

Post#28 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:39 am

:) :) :)

More screens at link below.
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#29 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:43 pm

Bump for weekend in case some people may have missed :) I preparing more for upload stay tuned.

Coffeemakes

Post#30 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:28 pm