Recent Topics

Ads

War Reporting to avoid death.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Grock

Re: War Reporting to avoid death.

Post#11 » Mon May 02, 2022 12:01 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:28 am
Grock wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:35 am Adding a free instant on-demand teleport to the game never made sense to begin with.

Makes no sense that a player can just instantly nope-out at no cost in the middle of RvR zone if they just dont feel like fighting. Dont think adding a cast time is feasible, but making it unusable while in active RvR zone could be a simple solution.
Though this would require a fix to whatever has happened to regular teleport items, 1-2 hour long shared cooldown on recall items in a game like this is simply a travesty, wtf

Ultimately if some people are so concerned about having an ability to avoid fights and preserve their death stats maybe an actual instant recall item should be introduced at a fair price?
same criteria would be used for fly paths then
I don't follow? What criteria?
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
knick

Post#12 » Mon May 02, 2022 12:39 pm

this discussion smells a bit fishy. Only "group" of player using war report in rvr zones are solo or 2 man grps hunted down by Groups or Wb´s. So in the end this flame is about that a bigger sized grp got "trolled" by a solo player and now angry about the fact they didnt got a easy prey.
I never made the experience with solo player or small scale trying to escape a 1v1 or small scale fight.
+ war reports has a cooldown so its a one time escape ticket for 20 min.
Dont see a prob here
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Tanski

Post#13 » Mon May 02, 2022 5:57 pm

Only time I’ve seen this used as just stated is when solo players are about to be zerged.

This isn’t an issue. Stop chasing solo players across the map with your wb.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Panzer80

Post#14 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:18 pm

Cyrinael wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:42 am According to your recent posts, you seem to be having some trouble playing the game properly.

There is nothing wrong with War Report. If you do not tag someone and they port out it is your fault, not theirs.
GL.
I'm having no problems at all. WR out to avoid combat is a cancerous behavior in the lakes.
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55

oilpourer
Suspended

Post#15 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:19 pm

Panzer80 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:52 am War Report becomes a 5 second channel. No more cowardly WR out of fights.
t. shitter that tried to zerg someone down and they used war report

Panzer80

Post#16 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:21 pm

knick wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:39 pm this discussion smells a bit fishy. Only "group" of player using war report in rvr zones are solo or 2 man grps hunted down by Groups or Wb´s. So in the end this flame is about that a bigger sized grp got "trolled" by a solo player and now angry about the fact they didnt got a easy prey.
I never made the experience with solo player or small scale trying to escape a 1v1 or small scale fight.
+ war reports has a cooldown so its a one time escape ticket for 20 min.
Dont see a prob here
That's probably because you like WR out all the time.
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51

Panzer80

Post#17 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:22 pm

You guys are some cowards. So many runners in here defending a cheap trick, lol. Sad.
Last edited by Panzer80 on Mon May 02, 2022 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ceithin

Post#18 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:24 pm

Panzer80 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:22 pm You guys are some cowards.
as a solo player most of the time, being zerged is not fun, if i can WR i do it, period. It also means that enemy wb/player was not in range to put me in combat, plus its 20mins cooldowns. It means most of the time i have to run to escape most braindead pug wb

Ads
Panzer80

Post#19 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:26 pm

Ceithin wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:24 pm
Panzer80 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:22 pm You guys are some cowards.
as a solo player most of the time, being zerged is not fun, if i can WR i do it, period. It also means that enemy wb/player was not in range to put me in combat, plus its 20mins cooldowns. It means most of the time i have to run to escape most braindead pug wb
Its about continuity as a playing experience. Players vanishing in front of you breaks this. That's it. Not about saving a players ego.

Sofong

Post#20 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:30 pm

well not all of them are solo players or being zerged, ive seen some elitist 6s in sc vs pugs, soon as losing they ported, sure u can warreport/mirror/bugman anytime anywhere, nothing wrong or illegal, but just wow. :D