Recent Topics

Ads

RoR Aegis from Wyvern Event

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Morradin

RoR Aegis from Wyvern Event

Post#1 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:48 pm

I did the event on 12 different characters. While I know that the RoR Aegis in an egg was supposed to be extra rare, I still got three of them. ALL three on one character.

Is it possible to make the RoR Aegis bound to an account, and tradeable to other characters in the account? Allowing people who got more than one, to spread them around to other characters "IN SAME REALM" on the "SAME ACCOUNT"??
Or maybe create a vendor where they can be traded into for a special scroll that can be sent to another character on the "same account" in the "same realm", allowing them to get the RoR Aegis from the vendor?

Ads
Fenris78

Re: RoR Aegis from Wyvern Event

Post#2 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:59 am

For some reason, all "special" drops are x3 : regenerative firework launcher, Aviator goggles, Crates of fresh liniments, Endless Bowl of mustard. Saving the fireborn mantle wich only comes by one copy.

Aegis are extra rare indeed (got one drop last year, after like 1500 eggs, this year got 5 or 6 drops in 2000 eggs).

It could be good yes, to link the drops from eggs to account, since dropping by 3 copies at a time obviously looks like they were made to be linked to account (because you may want to farm with only one character, for instance).

You previously could get aegis in christmas presents (from the Twitch Drops ? Could not remember), but they were allocatable to a specific character.

Darks63

Post#3 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:46 am

i think the idea was ppl would do these hunts as a group but most just do it solo.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Morradin

Post#4 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:52 am

Darks63 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:46 am i think the idea was ppl would do these hunts as a group but most just do it solo.
did not know that cracking an egg was shared with a group. I always assumed that it only worked for who ever cracked it.

Darks63

Post#5 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:45 am

Morradin wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:52 am
Darks63 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:46 am i think the idea was ppl would do these hunts as a group but most just do it solo.
did not know that cracking an egg was shared with a group. I always assumed that it only worked for who ever cracked it.
With the 3 bop items it would have to work in a party at least. Not sure if that goes for event credit too tho.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.