Recent Topics

Ads

Has anyone completed all the quests in Dwarf City?

Let's talk about... everything else
Gilfo1924

Has anyone completed all the quests in Dwarf City?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:37 pm

I'm curious if there's some cool things you can get from the city. Unique weapons, armor, cloaks and what not.

Ads
phononHYPE

Re: Has anyone completed all the quests in Dwarf City?

Post#2 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:02 am

Well, I'm stuck on the last two in the Greenskin City (Karak Eight Peeks, K8P), and assuming similar rewards, have got some nice purple rings for levels ~21, 29, 34'ish, two purple weapons for 29/31 and 36 or so. There is of course the regen pocket item, an item that teleports me to K8P that shares a CD with my Book of Binding (and Mirror of Madness, if you have that).

The last two quests I'm on are "kill the Ch22" boss (hard to get a group as pug), and I'm about 3/4 the way through the "belt, shoulders, and helm" matching items for rvr starting gear (Decimator etc).

Over all, a fun bit of questing. Now, if I could just find all the last hidden "You have learned about ...." stuff.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Sinisterror

Post#3 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:58 am

[Leadbelcher's Big Fumper] [Nightgaze Greathammer] There are these item's as well from new cities but still havent figured out what quest gives them. I also have heard that PQ's can give these so im not really sure.

Leadbelcher wpns are destro side and Nightgaze are order side.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Gladiolix

Post#4 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:30 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:58 am [Leadbelcher's Big Fumper] [Nightgaze Greathammer] There are these item's as well from new cities but still havent figured out what quest gives them. I also have heard that PQ's can give these so im not really sure.

Pretty sure the destro ones are from the K8P Epic quest. Wut Wuz Yers is the name of the quest. Here's the guide to it: https://fixxer.tv/karak-eight-peak-quest-guide/
The guide doesn't have the last few objectives in it. The last objective is to kill 44+ hero, which is a tough fight, so be prepared.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

KoBS rr70+, BW rr70+, WP rr60+

Sinisterror

Post#5 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:29 am

Gladiolix wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:30 pm
Sinisterror wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:58 am [Leadbelcher's Big Fumper] [Nightgaze Greathammer] There are these item's as well from new cities but still havent figured out what quest gives them. I also have heard that PQ's can give these so im not really sure.

Pretty sure the destro ones are from the K8P Epic quest. Wut Wuz Yers is the name of the quest. Here's the guide to it: https://fixxer.tv/karak-eight-peak-quest-guide/
The guide doesn't have the last few objectives in it. The last objective is to kill 44+ hero, which is a tough fight, so be prepared.
PRAISE HAIL GLADIOLIX!
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz