Recent Topics

Ads

Warcrest Color

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Hadann

Warcrest Color

Post#1 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:00 am

Can we please add a rarity to the warcrest? The PvE crest are blue while the warcrest are white. Some of us would like to pass on the crest for guildies but we are losing out on the Lotd expedition currency because they are also white.

Ads
space44

Re: Warcrest Color

Post#2 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:29 am

theres no such thing as color coded rarity in RoR.

you have purples and blues commonly dropping in instances while greens and whites almost not dropping, etc.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#3 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:34 am

Try using tidyroll I think it's called. Can set roll settings for crests and probably expedition resources.

Hadann

Post#4 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:51 am

space44 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:29 am theres no such thing as color coded rarity in RoR.

you have purples and blues commonly dropping in instances while greens and whites almost not dropping, etc.
We're talking currency for auto rolls.

Rydiak

Post#5 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:11 am

space44 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:29 am theres no such thing as color coded rarity in RoR.

Huh???

Warcrests are white quality, but should be at least green so you can auto-roll for them while auto-passing on expedition resources (white).
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Goryak

Post#6 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:22 pm

Was literally going to create a thread about this today. :lol:

Having to have Common currency on Auto-Roll as "Ask Me" because War Crests and Expedition Resources are the same rarity is a bit annoying.

Change of rarity would definitely be a welcomed change.

Also, such an important currency like War Crests, which provide you with the most gear/weapons, kind of deserves a more snazzy colour.
Can't be bothered to check my WAR screenies but if I remember correctly, the unified currency there was of Mythic (red-ish colour) rarity, perhaps the same could be done here.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Gravord

Post#7 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:27 pm

Quite sure its already announced to come sooner or later.

Tesq

Post#8 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:37 pm

war crest should be made mythic :P

Ads