Ads

Leveling sc toxic and frustrating

Let's talk about... everything else
rejndjer
Suspended

Re: Leveling sc toxic and frustrating

Post#21 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:25 am

Lion1986 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:15 pm
5)if you propose that premades matchmake only other premades the excuse is "no population" or "git gud", excluding even more ppl from queuiing especially outside eu prime time.
maybe there's no population because of bad design choices like these? there definitely should be divided matchmaking, one for pugs, other for premade groups. if you premade wannabe-pros really think you're so good, then you'll have no problem finding a game, because that's how most of people play right? and it will be bad for pugs, because it's only few of us retards that are playing pug scenarios getting farmed by pro premades? oh and btw, have you ever tryed looking for premade sc any tier as SW class? i imagine you didn't :) but keep telling people to play that class that they enjoy the most. hahhaa.

Ads
Lion1986

Post#22 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:42 am

rejndjer wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:25 am
Lion1986 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:15 pm
5)if you propose that premades matchmake only other premades the excuse is "no population" or "git gud", excluding even more ppl from queuiing especially outside eu prime time.
maybe there's no population because of bad design choices like these? there definitely should be divided matchmaking, one for pugs, other for premade groups. if you premade wannabe-pros really think you're so good, then you'll have no problem finding a game, because that's how most of people play right? and it will be bad for pugs, because it's only few of us retards that are playing pug scenarios getting farmed by pro premades? oh and btw, have you ever tryed looking for premade sc any tier as SW class? i imagine you didn't :) but keep telling people to play that class that they enjoy the most. hahhaa.
In fact i totally agree with this point. I leveled in scenario with friends of mine to keep hihg the win ratio (and more importantly, shorten leveling time and more medals) and honestly A LOT of time scenarios were 5-0 due to pug side not fighitng at all when they realize they are vs premade.

I still hope matchmaking will be overhauled!

Sofong

Post#23 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:44 am

the problem its always prem vs pugs, very seldom prem vs prem, that makes little fun for both sides.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#24 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:40 am

i don't see a lot of premade people complaining about it though :D was there ever a forum topic/post like this: "hey me and my premade are tired of stomping noob pugs, can you please make separate queue"?

bottom line of this game is this: everyone likes stomping noobs, even though they won't admit it. that's why you have these bad designed systems.

P.S. just remember how they dodged each other in city sieges untill this last patch changed it.

Lion1986

Post#25 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:45 am

well I just gave my 2 cent idea of course, personally for me they can even close scenarios. I won't touch em evermore now that i am 40 and can farm in RVR, which is more entertaining to me.

Meliannia

Post#26 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:56 am

saupreusse wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:03 pm Having instructors boon doesnt give them any advantage. They can only spent as much renown points as their current level (which is max 39 in T2 scens)
it gives them all the advantage of being able to stay in 32 to 39 premade farming scens for a significantly longer time as the xp scroll reduces their xp on winning
you can stay around facestomping lowbies 47-0 kills 500-0 points for another 1month because of the scroll

1month is along time for a 32 to 39 premade to farm 16 to 30 pugs, 30 scens a day, its about 1000 free wins, 1000 games pug lowbies have to put up with it

but who would blame them for wanting to put off as long as posisble what awaits them at 40? double 12man rank 80 to 99 premades farming order 18hrs a day every day all year long. can see why these twink order 32 to 39s boys want to stay where they are for as long as possible.

Omegus

Post#27 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:16 am

rejndjer wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:40 am i don't see a lot of premade people complaining about it though :D was there ever a forum topic/post like this: "hey me and my premade are tired of stomping noob pugs, can you please make separate queue"?

bottom line of this game is this: everyone likes stomping noobs, even though they won't admit it. that's why you have these bad designed systems.

P.S. just remember how they dodged each other in city sieges untill this last patch changed it.
You literally had premades asking to face premades in cities because they were bored of stomping pugs (I was in one of those WBs tired of pug fights), and the general reply was that pugs need to stop being pugs. The argument has been had and the answer given by the devs many times before.

Also, solo-only queue is absolutely trivial to stack/abuse with large numbers of allies queuing up "solo" and then forming groups on discord once in, much like how ranked solo queue works. There is a perception that somehow "solo queue" means no communication / headless chicken / do my own thing queue and are then surprised to still see people setting up assist macros in chat before the scenario begins.

I do believe scenario brackets need to be revisited now that we have Sov-level gear in the game though.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Everdin

Post#28 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:58 am

Meliannia wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:56 am
saupreusse wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:03 pm Having instructors boon doesnt give them any advantage. They can only spent as much renown points as their current level (which is max 39 in T2 scens)
it gives them all the advantage of being able to stay in 32 to 39 premade farming scens for a significantly longer time as the xp scroll reduces their xp on winning
you can stay around facestomping lowbies 47-0 kills 500-0 points for another 1month because of the scroll

1month is along time for a 32 to 39 premade to farm 16 to 30 pugs, 30 scens a day, its about 1000 free wins, 1000 games pug lowbies have to put up with it

but who would blame them for wanting to put off as long as posisble what awaits them at 40? double 12man rank 80 to 99 premades farming order 18hrs a day every day all year long. can see why these twink order 32 to 39s boys want to stay where they are for as long as possible.
If you think all aspects of the game is just getting stompt, why are you playing? Addiction?
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
Meliannia

Post#29 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:52 pm

whether im doing the stomping or getting stomped, the one way zerg faceroll stompings don't sit well with me because the game could be so much more balanced pop wise and better closer razors edge fights

Why do you think about SelfGain>all only? Selfish?

many want a fairer game with evenly spread numbers and closer fights, not 62% vs 38% for 8hrs, then 38% vs 62% for 8 hrs, win OR lose.

Some people actually p[lay to have fun and close fights and dont care about non stop wins and ego stroking.

Better to win 5 and lose 5 in close games than win 10 in a row stomping folk, or lose 10 in a row being stomped. Just my view, Though i know a hardcore minority disagree, as it's win at any cost. right?

Alucard2010

Post#30 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:00 pm

Try using the .pug command in your chat box to find the public SC of the week. No premades above a party of 2 allowed. Problem solved.