Ads

Patch Notes 09/03/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tanski

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2022

Post#111 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:12 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:08 pm
Sciberr wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:18 am why so much gear still locked behind RVR FFS
LOCKED behind? Its a RVR focused game since launch of the live servers. Gear is not just gonna sit in the vendor to be picked up with gold.

And if you didnt realise yet, you dont actually have to do RVR for the gear anymore. You can choose to do scenarios all day long.
SCs are giving almost the same amount crests as zone locks so I think they are pretty much going to be the way to go now unless you run around rvr with a 12-24 man.

Or you play a solo class because I’ve gotten just under 10 crests for one solo kill 😈.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Ads
ChicagoJoe

Post#112 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:26 pm

I had a bunch 5-10 rvr bags - white to gold in my bank vault for my wp - All gone and certainly not converted. Was that anticipated or a bug? I would have thought at a minimum I would have given the royal equivalent I could have cashed them in for.

I don't recall seeing any warning on bags to consume them.
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Kaelang

Post#113 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:26 pm

Latest Hotfix Notes:

- Scenario Manager Fixes applied.

- Issues with Influence Rewards in City Dungeons on Order fixed.

- PvE Guild Coins Quest fixed.
- Scenario Guild Coins Quest fixed.
- Guild Coin Renown Potions & Aegis no longer require Guild level 37.

- New Scenario Fixed.

- Lower Tier armor unlocks if you had a full set of higher tier gear for existing players.

- Potions sold in packs of 5 are now available at a reduced price.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Lion1986

Post#114 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:32 pm

Kaelang wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:26 pm Latest Hotfix Notes:

- Scenario Manager Fixes applied.

- Issues with Influence Rewards in City Dungeons on Order fixed.

- PvE Guild Coins Quest fixed.
- Scenario Guild Coins Quest fixed.
- Guild Coin Renown Potions & Aegis no longer require Guild level 37.

- New Scenario Fixed.

- Lower Tier armor unlocks if you had a full set of higher tier gear for existing players.

- Potions sold in packs of 5 are now available at a reduced price.
nice!!!! :D

Ekundu01

Post#115 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:02 pm

I am assuming this doesn't fix the issue of players that already had level 40 toons that didn't buy full sets as they leveled and are now stuck having to buy all sets wasting a ton of crests just to progress? For example i have an AM that is rr59 missing 2 pieces of Vanq but doesn't have full Conq or Dom, Doesn't have full anni or merc, or most of the other sets below those as well. Can we maybe get it so that the pve pq gear can count towards those prereqs as well so that if you are in that type of situation we don't have to spend countless crests on useless gear?
Trismack

tjalfe

Post#116 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:20 pm

Well, i’m a new player wl lvl 25 before patch. Had saved emblems for lvl 29 weapon almost there and was working on getting rvr medaillions for t3 set. I went from 80% progress to 40% progress during conversion, why?
Almost uninstalled but decided to give it a go yesterday and pretty much did what I’m used to do. 10 scenarios, 5 wins and couple hours trying to make a presence in rvr during Praag siege. End result was 70 Warcrest. Someone mentioned 30k crest accumulated to reach sov armor, approximating 400-500 days on 1 char to reach end gear. Playing a few nights a week this will take years…

Is this to be expected or am I doing it wrong?

Lion1986

Post#117 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:32 pm

tjalfe wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:20 pm Well, i’m a new player wl lvl 25 before patch. Had saved emblems for lvl 29 weapon almost there and was working on getting rvr medaillions for t3 set. I went from 80% progress to 40% progress during conversion, why?
Almost uninstalled but decided to give it a go yesterday and pretty much did what I’m used to do. 10 scenarios, 5 wins and couple hours trying to make a presence in rvr during Praag siege. End result was 70 Warcrest. Someone mentioned 30k crest accumulated to reach sov armor, approximating 400-500 days on 1 char to reach end gear. Playing a few nights a week this will take years…

Is this to be expected or am I doing it wrong?
keep in mind once sov gear you are basically left nothing to do with that char apart showdown. The amount can be changed ofc by devs, they just implemented it last day, they can tweak values ofc (decrease armor costs) give the team time!

Sufferkate

Post#118 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:38 pm

Type o.... last sentence in Genesis Crests... 1 hander and 2 hander price got switched. 1 hander should be 20 and 2 hander should be 40. yw
(SADIST wb lead) TPE,RedRedKroovy,RealHorrorShow, DomiHate,Droogy,DaMachineBigBoomiesTpeDollMolokoPlus, UltraViolence,DaGreenReaper,TheOLDinOUTSufferKate,Xoz,
Banned since:3/26/22

Ads
devilx2022

Post#119 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:55 pm

The thing is, the big boys wanna stay big, its still a private server...... in my opinion the prices will stay till the big boys get a new godlike armor set for theyre thousands of coins, how could u with ease kill all those pugs they spend renown to push u up to 90++ if they wear souv. too ?

maybe i am wrong, maybe not..... this is what it looks like to me since years, isnt just the prices, everytime ppl getting told after getting kicked or something else make ur own grp/wb but isnt it hard enough right now as a new player who doesnt know the game same as a player who play ror since years !? isnt newcomer friendly, but should it be ? or is it like i wrote above, new ones just exist for pushing the old elite and helping theyre own playground staying alive ?

like this game for sure, and i am glad to have more chars above rr70 and the right equip, also i am thankfull to the devs keep this game alive, but as a new player..........

like i sayd maybe wrong maybe right just a feeling of mine, and PLEASE, this isnt a whining or flaming post so keep the trash by urself thx.

btw my english isnt the best so i hope u understand.

Nebuchadnezzar

Post#120 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:38 pm

Ekundu01 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:02 pm

I am assuming this doesn't fix the issue of players that already had level 40 toons that didn't buy full sets as they leveled and are now stuck having to buy all sets wasting a ton of crests just to progress? For example i have an AM that is rr59 missing 2 pieces of Vanq but doesn't have full Conq or Dom, Doesn't have full anni or merc, or most of the other sets below those as well. Can we maybe get it so that the pve pq gear can count towards those prereqs as well so that if you are in that type of situation we don't have to spend countless crests on useless gear?
IMO the unlocks should only be based on acquiring the previous set for the Invader tier and above and should be based on RR for Vanq and below. Annihilator and Conq are useless for most classes because your RR quickly outstrips them. Having to burn hundreds of crests on acquiring a bunch of useless pieces just to be able to work on the first relevant set for most classes to make you anything but cannon fodder doesn't make a lot of sense.

This is how it worked before effectively with bag rewards being tied to RR and it was fine, so I'm not sure why it needed to be changed.