Ads

Patch Notes 09/03/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
shoelessHN

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2022

Post#91 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:52 pm

shoelessHN wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:47 pm
Xergon wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:00 pm I would suggest revamp of NPC potions after introducing new currency. Imo should make potions buy as full 40 Stack and then tune price accordingly. 1.8 Heal pot that before was costing 1 Annihilator crest now cost 5 War Crest which would convert to 5 Vanq Medallions, thats kinda harsh. Also would finally fix potions distrubution over NPCs and fix 110 AP pot that has 2 completly different cost (4 WC and 5 WC).

Overall cost increase in pieces is generally fine imo, maybe Subjugator/Fortress weapon is kinda brutal if you didnt get it before re-work.
Fort wep costs 1000 war crests, the 120 invaders you may have had converted to 1800 war crests or no?
Nevermind, even at 2000 war crests if the conversion was 15:1 it's not too bad compared to everything else. In fact it's probably one of the fairest conversions.

Ads
Xergon

Post#92 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:08 pm

There are couple concerns:

- No way to stop or delay city through pvp/rvr now or am i missing something ? This means no priding but also means if ppl know that city will happen ANYWAY then why go into RvR ?

- Fort win/lose should affects the city ranks so its not always 4/5 star by default ?

- Winning fort should reset that pairing in some delayed time 30-60min by default ? Since it doesnt matter to progress toward city happening or not, and when city time queue happens just open/clear all forts so ppl can queue or even just let ppl to queue through scenario manager ?

- WarCrests amount in bags should scale with character RR bracket, so if in old system u would get gear piece from gold bag from Vanq set, now imo u should get at least min amount close to buy 1 piece, something between 200-250 crests, other color bags i think should remain as its now ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Aethilmar

Post#93 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:22 am

I will complain about all these changes (except anything that works against WE) at some point but before I do that I wanted to say thank you for your hard work, for taking chances and trying to keep things fresh and interesting.

:D

Parallell86

Post#94 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:53 am

Rydiak wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:16 pm
Parallell86 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:09 pm Balance Changes
- Witchbrew damage now matches tooltip. Previously it would get both higher damage and increased number of stacks with more blood lust points spent.

No it didnt...the damage increased per bloodlust was impacted by Frenzied Mayhem tactic as it should.
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19872

Areyousureaboutthat.johncena
Missinterpretation of the patch. Didnt say they fixed Frenzied mayhem ^^ Rather that Bloodlust increased WB's damage.
Last edited by Parallell86 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sulorie

Post#95 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:44 am

Xergon wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:00 pm I would suggest revamp of NPC potions after introducing new currency. Imo should make potions buy as full 40 Stack and then tune price accordingly. 1.8 Heal pot that before was costing 1 Annihilator crest now cost 5 War Crest which would convert to 5 Vanq Medallions, thats kinda harsh. Also would finally fix potions distrubution over NPCs and fix 110 AP pot that has 2 completly different cost (4 WC and 5 WC).

Overall cost increase in pieces is generally fine imo, maybe Subjugator/Fortress weapon is kinda brutal if you didnt get it before re-work.
Yeah, when 1 war crest is the smallest unit, devs should adjust number of potions you get for 1 war crest to reflect the tier of that potion.
Dying is no option.

Kaelang

Post#96 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:58 am

We would like to thank all of you for sharing your feedback on the latest patch and its new releases.

As a first step, the team will proceed with the below planned adjustments:

Potion prices will be reviewed and adjusted:

We understand that the prices of the potions after the unified currency release have been a major concern for you and thus we will be adjusting their prices.

Players who have already unlocked higher gear tiers won't be required to unlock lower tiers:

We understand that grinding for a gear tier that you won't use, just as a prerequisite to unlock a higher gear tier is annoying. We'll review this requirement and amend it.

- - - - - - - - -

We have locked Twitch Drops again to support our community streamers:

We've noticed a presence of bot-channels that stream 24/7 in order to lure viewers. These channels stream something random just to stay live and therefore cost our actual streamers viewership and growth.

We've restricted the access to Twitch Drops and will be manually adding all channels again - except the bots.

Community Streamers who have noticed that they are no longer hosting Twitch Drops will simply have to contact any of the Community Managers and they will be given access again within minutes.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

mogt

Post#97 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:29 am

Kaelang wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:58 am We would like to thank all of you for sharing your feedback on the latest patch and its new releases.

As a first step, the team will proceed with the below planned adjustments:

Potion prices will be reviewed and adjusted:

We understand that the prices of the potions after the unified currency release have been a major concern for you and thus we will be adjusting their prices.

Players who have already unlocked higher gear tiers won't be required to unlock lower tiers:

We understand that grinding for a gear tier that you won't use, just as a prerequisite to unlock a higher gear tier is annoying. We'll review this requirement and amend it.

- - - - - - - - -

We have locked Twitch Drops again to support our community streamers:

We've noticed a presence of bot-channels that stream 24/7 in order to lure viewers. These channels stream something random just to stay live and therefore cost our actual streamers viewership and growth.

We've restricted the access to Twitch Drops and will be manually adding all channels again - except the bots.

Community Streamers who have noticed that they are no longer hosting Twitch Drops will simply have to contact any of the Community Managers and they will be given access again within minutes.
nice very cool. patience is the keyword. the patch are very very nice

Repulsion

Post#98 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:46 am

Kaelang wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:58 am ~
Thanks for the swift response and realization of the problems that might arise with such a drastic change. The prerequisite of a full gear set unlock before moving on to e.g Conq->Vanq had me baffled and I'm glad to read you're considering a change to that.
And a big thank you and all the RoR team for everything you do. You're appreciated.

Ads
medvtank1

Post#99 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:51 am

The combined currency I am a fan of. Seems cool to be able to do what I want when I want.

However, I HATE that city is now a planned feature every 3 days. Kinda makes it seem like pushing zones has 0 use, especially now since there isnt 4 invaders for winning a fort, even forts have no reallll use if I cant make the city (which i prob wont since im NA).

This makes it feel like playing has no real progression, just a sandbox lake free for all. Ive lost interest in playing after only 1 hour today when usually I play every second im home from work (my fiance was confused why i wasnt playing lol). Ill continue logging in daily and hope I still have some motivation to play!

Love the work you guys do and the creative chances you take. I truly hope you revert city changes back thought.

vigilantsoul

Post#100 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:58 am

yeah and before in scenarios you have been getting both currencies at same time - dominator and opressor emblems , plus all the other currecies for kills , so i could save opressors and buy blue weapon for dominators , now need to farm one and prices are higher