Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion Knight of the Blazing Sun

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Farrul

Re: Suggestion Knight of the Blazing Sun

Post#121 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:31 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:59 amThis is 12 pages of you crying for a solo viable build for Knight but you don't seems to understand the design of this game, even with a RR84 Knight. And that is also egoism.

So, please, stop. Take some rest, try another tank for soloing.
Please stop with the authoritarian ''the design'' of this game as if you were one of mythics developers... just silly.

The fact that Kotbs does not have a competent damaging spec in the offensive tree is imho a ''design'' failiure compared to how all other tank classes in the game plays. It can be debated whether it is balanced or not but it makes Kotbs a boring tank to play long term as it lacks the versatility of trying out dps specs. Imagine a ''Knight'' with a big 2- handed sword not able to dish out some dps, that's what i call a poor implemented concept if anything.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#122 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:34 am

P I C K A N O T H E R T A N K T H E N

Muurloen

Post#123 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:34 am

Battlefield wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:07 pm As well problem is without your group 2h Knight is almost useless, low damage and
low survivability after nerf. You can't do anything now to 2h Chosen with armor talismans but he will kill your 2h Knight !
The simple solution for not being useless for being out of a group, is putting yourself in a position where you are in a fight with out a group.

Know your strengths and know your limitations. If you keep putting yourself where you are losing because of your limitations and your strengths arent being taken advantage of, then you need to re-evaluate things in full.

Have a great day.
Muurlat DazKrom - Slayer RR8*
Kmuurlat Von Krom - Knight RR8*

Battlefield

Post#124 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:00 am

Muurloen wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:34 am
Battlefield wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:07 pm As well problem is without your group 2h Knight is almost useless, low damage and
low survivability after nerf. You can't do anything now to 2h Chosen with armor talismans but he will kill your 2h Knight !
The simple solution for not being useless for being out of a group, is putting yourself in a position where you are in a fight with out a group.

Know your strengths and know your limitations. If you keep putting yourself where you are losing because of your limitations and your strengths arent being taken advantage of, then you need to re-evaluate things in full.

Have a great day.
Losing because of limitations of class after big nerf, in 2018-2019 i could do the Chosen in
a battle sometimes but now I can only smile sarcastically .... From yesterday i'm playing for the Chosen again, but this does not cancel the problem, that the Knight needs a some buff !

Have a great game.

P.S For the Kotbs Played 12646d 23h 16m 36s

Muurloen

Post#125 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 pm

Battlefield wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:00 am P.S For the Kotbs Played 12646d 23h 16m 36s
#insertdoubtmeme

Battlefield

Post#126 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:27 pm

Muurloen wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 pm
Battlefield wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:00 am P.S For the Kotbs Played 12646d 23h 16m 36s
#insertdoubtmeme
This site and server show so, example Grufrip's time Played 12086d 0h 18m 20s
Last edited by Battlefield on Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Muurloen

Post#127 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:30 pm

Battlefield wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:27 pm
Muurloen wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:41 pm
#insertdoubtmeme
This site and server show so, example Grufrip time Played 12086d 0h 18m 20s
I'll let you work out the math on how many years that is.

Battlefield

Post#128 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:32 pm

or Mkatew Played 47848d 12h 22m 55s lol , at least it means too much time and this is enough

Ads
space44

Post#129 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:17 pm

being a high RR doesnt justify skill. my knight is around RR65+ at the time of this comment and in small scale i can pump out big damage giving a SM a run for their money the issue with peoples idea is that they are trying to match the similarities between knight and a chosen. the similarities are (they are both tank, they both use auras[not exactly the same aura performance thorns etc].

Chosen in end game a player who knows their metal lean toward 2H because they have more versatility in situations even during city and warband play. I use to always say a 2H chosen is a greedy chosen because in order to use 2H effectively you still wouldn't go so deep into the Path of Discord instead going for the left and mid tree. to be effective in 2H you wont be specing into anything party wide beneficial, instead going for AOE disrupt (quake) for long range interruptions then having the AP aura because every class gets AP starved and that aura just makes it worse, the rest of the game play is you using you tank mechanics while using your speced damaging abilities and keeping oppression on cooldown.

what i experience from knight is that i cant really mirror the way i would play my chosen. but i speced and geared my knight that way hes focused into str and toughness and then used my AOE party buffs staggering impact and heavens fury on cooldown and also using crippling blow and efficient swings slotted. it plays a lot different it debuffs every enemy unfortunate to be in the crossfire giving the dps in the party a freeday and you pump out good damage while following tank mechanics.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Battlefield

Post#130 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:35 pm

space44 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:17 pm being a high RR doesnt justify skill. my knight is around RR65+ at the time of this comment and in small scale i can pump out big damage giving a SM a run for their money the issue with peoples idea is that they are trying to match the similarities between knight and a chosen. the similarities are (they are both tank, they both use auras[not exactly the same aura performance thorns etc].

Chosen in end game a player who knows their metal lean toward 2H because they have more versatility in situations even during city and warband play. I use to always say a 2H chosen is a greedy chosen because in order to use 2H effectively you still wouldn't go so deep into the Path of Discord instead going for the left and mid tree. to be effective in 2H you wont be specing into anything party wide beneficial, instead going for AOE disrupt (quake) for long range interruptions then having the AP aura because every class gets AP starved and that aura just makes it worse, the rest of the game play is you using you tank mechanics while using your speced damaging abilities and keeping oppression on cooldown.

what i experience from knight is that i cant really mirror the way i would play my chosen. but i speced and geared my knight that way hes focused into str and toughness and then used my AOE party buffs staggering impact and heavens fury on cooldown and also using crippling blow and efficient swings slotted. it plays a lot different it debuffs every enemy unfortunate to be in the crossfire giving the dps in the party a freeday and you pump out good damage while following tank mechanics.
Oh Jesus, not again 8-)
Knight needs weapon skill and armor penetration, he lost a Mighty Soul and almost lost a Runefang . As well for 2h a little parry buff wouldn't hurt.