Recent Topics

Ads

Suggestion Knight of the Blazing Sun

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Battlefield

Re: Suggestion Knight of the Blazing Sun

Post#111 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:17 am

Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:23 pm
diegomess wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:39 am
Battlefield wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:38 am Dahaka, and Chosens won in Shadowlands tonight vs Knights :D
how can you compare the 2h chad power rangers with offensive builds against deftard knights most of them snb.
Cause 2h Knight's spec is worse and weaker after nerfs vs Chosen, no other way !
You would kill 2h Knights even faster and i had offensive SnB build !
Dahaka, name me at least one two-handed Knight that's playing right now, who could compete with you in battle and able to do something against your Chosen ?? ....
I think there are no such at all now !

Ads
Battlefield

Post#112 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:37 am

Acidic wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:38 am This thread seems like one person raging agains reality and trying to convince the world that 1+1=3
I'm playing solo, playing in a group, playing with mdps duo or three and I went through all aspects of the game as a Knight. i was even wb leader ! It's a shame that I have to prove it all when it's all too obvious sometimes ! :(
Last edited by Battlefield on Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

CyunUnderis

Post#113 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:44 am

Battlefield wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:17 am Dahaka, name me at least one two-handed Knight that's playing right now, who could compete with you in battle and able to do something against your Chosen ?? ....
So what ? Not all classes can be good in 1v1. That's what "meta" means

Battlefield

Post#114 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:54 am

CyunUnderis wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:44 am
Battlefield wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:17 am Dahaka, name me at least one two-handed Knight that's playing right now, who could compete with you in battle and able to do something against your Chosen ?? ....
Yeah, but mirror of the Knight is a Chosen and Chosen can be but Knight not ? Great logic :lol:
it's called E-G-O-I-S-M !

CyunUnderis

Post#115 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:59 am

Battlefield wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:54 am Yeah, but mirror of the Knight is a Chosen and Chosen can be but Knight not ? Great logic :lol:
it's called E-G-O-I-S-M !
That is not how the game is designed. Destruction classes are more offensive and Order classes more defensive, and the concept of mirror does not mean if one class can do it, the mirror can also do it (SM and BO for example). It just means that they have the same mechanics (auras, grudge/hate, dark magic/combustion, ...).

But yeah, sure, great logic.

This is 12 pages of you crying for a solo viable build for Knight but you don't seems to understand the design of this game, even with a RR84 Knight. And that is also egoism.

So, please, stop. Take some rest, try another tank for soloing.

Battlefield

Post#116 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:04 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:44 am
CyunUnderis wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:59 am
Battlefield wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:54 am Yeah, but mirror of the Knight is a Chosen and Chosen can be but Knight not ? Great logic :lol:
That is not how the game is designed. Destruction classes are more offensive and Order classes more defensive, and the concept of mirror does not mean if one class can do it, the mirror can also do it (SM and BO for example). It just means that they have the same mechanics (auras, grudge/hate, dark magic/combustion, ...).

But yeah, sure, great logic.
It means, they have equal abilities, Relentless = Myrmidia's Fury for example. From Kotbs the Chosen got Runefang as Daemonclaw tactic. Kotbs had Mighty Soul tactic with magic damage becuase Chosen has it etc.They have the same stagger, knock down, healing debuff aura, ap aura, reflect aura, aoe damage aura, strength and thoughness auras and healing, then Shield of the Sun and Bane Shield. also Tooth of Tzeentch and Shining Blade, Oppression and Vigilance and crit tactic, ap tactic per aura and punt tactic ........ You are all trying to mislead based on your egoism !

Battlefield wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:37 am
Acidic wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:38 am This thread seems like one person raging agains reality and trying to convince the world that 1+1=3
I'm playing solo, playing in a group, playing with mdps duo or three and I went through all aspects of the game as a Knight. i was even wb leader ! It's a shame that I have to prove it all when it's all too obvious sometimes ! :(
Also funny, i'm russian guy which uses the translator :lol: Shame!
Last edited by Battlefield on Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:08 am, edited 11 times in total.

zulnam

Post#117 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:22 pm

It's not. Knight is broken in a very peculiar, design-oriented way: competent in both 2h and snb in all group play, but extremely boring to play, even when going full (lol) DPS.

Try it out. Makes understanding it much easier.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Battlefield

Post#118 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:24 am

Maybe 1 on 1 balance is not so important, but when it comes to mirror classes, this should be taken into consideration !

Ads
Muurloen

Post#119 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:09 pm

My knight is far from boring, but I also refuse to be a heal battery. I am more of an active debuffer with a healthy bit of CC.

My damage overall at the end of ranked matches, SCs or over the course of WB play is comparable to other 2h tanks, and AoA is not pumping it up.

Do I do as much damage as I use to do when I had might soul? Not even close, but I feel the group that I am playing with is benefiting greatly from the debuffing.

Could knights use a little tweak in damage if they are spec'd for it? Sure. I dont think a little bit of buff of the conquest tree will make them all of the suddenly op.

As with any class, its all about the gear you have, how you have chosen to spend your mastery & renown points, and if your are employing your spec properly.
Muurlat DazKrom - Slayer RR8*
Kmuurlat Von Krom - Knight RR8*

Battlefield

Post#120 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:07 pm

Muurloen wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:09 pm My knight is far from boring, but I also refuse to be a heal battery. I am more of an active debuffer with a healthy bit of CC.

My damage overall at the end of ranked matches, SCs or over the course of WB play is comparable to other 2h tanks, and AoA is not pumping it up.

Do I do as much damage as I use to do when I had might soul? Not even close, but I feel the group that I am playing with is benefiting greatly from the debuffing.

Could knights use a little tweak in damage if they are spec'd for it? Sure. I dont think a little bit of buff of the conquest tree will make them all of the suddenly op.

As with any class, its all about the gear you have, how you have chosen to spend your mastery & renown points, and if your are employing your spec properly.

As well problem is without your group 2h Knight is almost useless, low damage and
low survivability after nerf. You can't do anything now to 2h Chosen with armor talismans but he will kill your 2h Knight !