Recent Topics

Ads

Big problem with 2-Handed weapons, Enhance does not work, 2nd slot is not usable

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
forwlion

Big problem with 2-Handed weapons, Enhance does not work, 2nd slot is not usable

Post#1 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Good afternoon. Faced with such a problem, it is impossible to insert 2 talismans into a two-handed axe. We tried to use the 2 slot on these 3 copies of axes( [Sentry's Greataxe of Sanctity], [The White Death][Gutslime Greataxe ] ), sometimes the weapon disappears from the inventory altogether, and the talismans are stuck in the 1st slot and also disappear from the bag.

I hope this is a bug, it will be fixed quickly, as it is of great importance in the game, and directly affects the stats of the character.Thanks

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Big problem with 2-Handed weapons, Enhance does not work, 2nd slot is not usable

Post#2 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:46 pm

This is currently a known bug, and had already been reported. Just waiting on a fix now!
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Kaeldrick

Re: Big problem with 2-Handed weapons, Enhance does not work, 2nd slot is not usable

Post#3 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:09 pm

Restarting launcher + client will normally give you back the missing items. If not, use the Repair option from launcher and you will get them back for sure.

I hope they will fix that quickly, I've bought my Fortress 2H weapon today :roll:

Spellbound

Post#4 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:18 pm

forwlion wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:36 pm Good afternoon. Faced with such a problem, it is impossible to insert 2 talismans into a two-handed axe. We tried to use the 2 slot on these 3 copies of axes( [Sentry's Greataxe of Sanctity], [The White Death][Gutslime Greataxe ] ), sometimes the weapon disappears from the inventory altogether, and the talismans are stuck in the 1st slot and also disappear from the bag.

I hope this is a bug, it will be fixed quickly, as it is of great importance in the game, and directly affects the stats of the character.Thanks
Issue is known and they're currently focused on this fix.