[BW] What are you supposed to do...

Let's talk about... everything else
Stahn123
Banned

Re: [BW] What are you supposed to do...

Post#11 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Husti wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:46 pm
Collision wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:15 pm
Husti wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:50 pm That this aura is the last weapon against magic casters is absurd in a game that is heavily favouring melees.
The order equivalent :

if the game is heavily favouring melees, how do destro deal with this aura ? And don't cry on the forum about it ? Maybe be closer to your healers ? Not breaking LoS ? Look to your health and not "no brain aoe spaming" ?
"targets can only be damaged once every two seconds" ... I got hit 16 times in 9s. That's almost two procs per second, not one proc every two seconds.

lol @ "no brain aoe spaming"... when Im aoe spec (Conflagration) what am I supposed to do? Im a aoe damage dealer. My single target damage is bad.
Have you stopped to consider that the proc affects EACH PERSON every few seconds, and you used an aoe, so therefore ate the proc for all the targets hit in that time frame? It's not rocket science. If you're single target damage is dead, as you put it, that's your spec of choice. You don't HAVE to be aoe spec, you choose too. And that chosen chose to use an aura a lot of them don't and it countered you. That doesn't mean chosen need a nerf, it means you hit a counter to your build. I notice you didn't say it killed you, so it's damage was so paltry you didn't even die from it and I'm sure your nuke did a LOT more damage than you took, so why are still whining about it?

Sheesh. Some peoples kids...

Ads
Husti

Post#12 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:11 pm

Stahn123 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:23 pm Have you stopped to consider that the proc affects EACH PERSON every few seconds, and you used an aoe, so therefore ate the proc for all the targets hit in that time frame? It's not rocket science. If you're single target damage is dead, as you put it, that's your spec of choice. You don't HAVE to be aoe spec, you choose too. And that chosen chose to use an aura a lot of them don't and it countered you. That doesn't mean chosen need a nerf, it means you hit a counter to your build. I notice you didn't say it killed you, so it's damage was so paltry you didn't even die from it and I'm sure your nuke did a LOT more damage than you took, so why are still whining about it?
Listen, I specced Conflagration because I like aoe damage and the risky playmode where you go close and bomb. It is fun unless there is a chosen that decides to switch that aura on to render my complete class/build/gamestyle useless, while having no drawback at all. What is my option to counter his aura? NONE, log to a melee class maybe.

Receiving reflected damage from EVERYONE in the group of the chosen is ridiculous. Image a warband with several chosens running that aura or a fort/keep fight. Im gonna kill myself in seconds putting AOE on them.

You and others are responding with a lot of BLABLA, which pretty much translates to "lol, I know it is broken but I am playing destro, so **** you". That's what you are basically saying.

Look at the screenshot I posted again. I just tried to play my class as it is supposed to according to my spec. That amount of passive and reflected damage I received by just playing my class is ridiculous. Stop defending your destro toons.

BTW: look at the top of the screenshot again. I received damage from that aura even without doing damage to them. And at 15:28:08 and 15:28:09 I received 4 times reflect damage for what? I didn't even damage them. That looks more than broken.

DaWolf

Post#13 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:50 pm

I don't defend my destro toon.. I'm right like you, "I just tried to play my class as it is supposed to according to my spec". :'(

flux

Post#14 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:39 pm

TLDR version waaaaaaaaaaaah PvP happened.

I play both the classes in question and in my stinky opinion all is fine. Adapt your playstyle to the current situation and move on.

Husti

Post#15 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:04 pm

flux wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:39 pm TLDR version waaaaaaaaaaaah PvP happened.

I play both the classes in question and in my stinky opinion all is fine. Adapt your playstyle to the current situation and move on.
Yeah, right, totally fine to have one passive permanent tank aura for the whole group that does more damage without interaction than one of the highest dps classes. Beside that it is buggy as you can see in the screenshot. Got multiple damage procs without damaging them first.

ExcretusMaximus

Post#16 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:09 am

You've been given multiple solutions, multiple times, and just keep digging in more and more, declaring the entire game unfair because you refuse to change your tactics. The problem is you, not the aura.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Husti

Post#17 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:03 am

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:09 am You've been given multiple solutions, multiple times, and just keep digging in more and more, declaring the entire game unfair because you refuse to change your tactics. The problem is you, not the aura.
Solutions from people that are playing destro and also chosen. All they do is trying to defend their realm or class from getting nerfs. Check the post history of the people that responded and you will find posts asking about chosen builds or posting about how op order is. They are biased. I don't give much on their opinion. Taking it to a personal level like you did doesn't help either.

No real explaination so far why it proccs like mad without even hitting the target.

SepticDisaster

Post#18 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:36 am

Order gets pushed to Altdorf more than once in a 30 day span and heeeere come the “nerf x” requests, right on schedule.

Ads
Panel

Post#19 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:58 am

Its a bit rich claiming BW can 2 shot anything and then in the same breath accuse the OP of having no idea what hes talking about

Foltestik

Post#20 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:20 am

Husti wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:11 pm I like aoe damage and the risky playmode where you go close and bomb
then you have your high risk playmode :lol: