Wuhh

Re: Once fun Ironclad is now destro melee blob king of the hill

Post#11 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:54 pm

yes yes pugs! that's the problem, too many organised pugs ... but bias pugs ofc

Ads
kmark101

Post#12 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:55 pm

Another issue is it's a 6v6 SC and you gotta make 100 kills for the Weekend event completion.. I mean how... it would take 50+ Ironclad SCs at least...
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Caduceus

Post#13 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:06 pm

It's not the tanks. It's the healers group-healing through the entire SC.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Kpi

Post#14 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:12 pm

It is a good idea queue as a premade... Tercio de Estalia premade won 8/10 SC today, with 50% of the group in conqueror or worst.. dont queue alone
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Naelar

Post#15 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:43 pm

so make an Ordermoeba and zerg them back.

wonshot

Post#16 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:22 pm

Caduceus wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:06 pm It's not the tanks. It's the healers group-healing through the entire SC.
hence why it was removed from T2+ rotation and only accesable in T1. Because you can basicly groupheal from destro spawn in safety and cover the whole boat :P
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

paperclipdog

Post#17 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:16 pm

kmark101 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:55 pm Another issue is it's a 6v6 SC and you gotta make 100 kills for the Weekend event completion.. I mean how... it would take 50+ Ironclad SCs at least...
I did 10 and had my kills finished before that. It's really not that hard. Just premade or at least small grp queue it. I play Magus and except for one vs double Slayer premade it was fun.

Obviously facing double melee is gonna be garbage in that tight space where you can't punt/kite.

sogeou

Post#18 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:27 pm

neupWAR wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:30 pm So another scen ruin by making it a blob fest?

RIP old and better TV
BRING BACK! TV.

It was the BEST SC which everyone enjoyed to do BUT the uber Premades because they have to split up and can't blob to farm people.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#19 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:40 pm

sogeou wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:27 pm
neupWAR wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:30 pm So another scen ruin by making it a blob fest?

RIP old and better TV
BRING BACK! TV.

It was the BEST SC which everyone enjoyed to do BUT the uber Premades because they have to split up and can't blob to farm people.
Pve players enjoyed it, because you can run from flag to flag and win without seeing an enemy. It's like fortress ...pardon, circle jerk, just with less players.
Dying is no option.

Meliannia

Post#20 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:03 am

yet again many people not reading the issue
the issue is that this once fun 3 base scen is now 1 base only middle zerg, only middle base counts, u dont need midd +1 like in ekrund, or nord, or reik factory so therefore u dont need to move, split up or change tactics

its just brainless zerg to centre flag then sit there, game is over,

as ive sed already winning or losing is not the issue premade or pug is not the issue the issue is a once fun scen that used to be close and competitive and fighting on all 3 decks 10misn of epic anyone can win scen, is now rush centre and sit there all game game is over after 22 secs

10 mins of close epic fun is now 22 sec blob middle and its over,