Recent Topics

Ads

Marauder Stance Tactic Proposal

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
wildwindblows

Re: Marauder Stance Tactic Proposal

Post#11 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:55 pm

Mergrim wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:22 pm
wildwindblows wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:21 pm
wachlarz wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:58 pm

So Mara lose 3 tac and merge to stance. So we lose 3 tac. What in place of this tac in tree ? empty or 3 new skils ? U release 1 of 4 slots for tac so adding new tac U increase dps or survi. Yes i think its bit op. My idea its better/faster and for sure more ballanced.
Yes, your idea is nice too.
Stop it...show me any tactic that give 320 stat, on any class. Mara already have piercing bite...its 700ws...Seriously guys you want buff already broken class.
You want just drop brute force to have free 160 ini...no way.

Let me tell you a secret .. there is 0% wl who use this tactic, the sw tactic is not from the skill tree. + many classes have useless tactics they don't use ...
You cannot think piercing bite tactic like 700ws. This tactic works on only mutation required skills and dont work on AA.

Ads
wachlarz

Post#12 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:12 pm

wachlarz wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:58 pm

So Mara lose 3 tac and merge to stance. So we lose 3 tac. What in place of this tac in tree ? empty or 3 new skils ? U release 1 of 4 slots for tac so adding new tac U increase dps or survi. Yes i think its bit op. My idea its better/faster and for sure more ballanced.
Stop it...show me any tactic that give 320 stat, on any class. Mara already have piercing bite...its 700ws...Seriously guys you want buff already broken class.

Let me tell you a secret .. there is 0% wl who use this tactic, the sw tactic is not from the skill tree. + many classes have useless tactics they don't use ...
We take a tac from the tree. Its not free. We lose slot 1of 4. Why tac work only in 1 of 3 stances in class that to make dmg need stance dance. I think all mara take fof tac. Its increase crit chance by 20% but we have increased chance to by crited by 10%. Go see how much renow U need to spend to remove this 10%. Any class need fs 2 or 3 to be close to 0%. Mara need lvl 4 and still its to small. I think why they give this 160 ini.

Battlefield

Post#13 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:21 pm

Need 1 tactic for all mutations which matches the original maybe stats can be decreased from 160 to 120 because really if you change mutations all time no empty slots for 2-3 tactics that required mutations, Maraduer has many other good tactics also.
I counted 8 good tactics that Mara can use instead...

And i want to say after WH got healing buff from bullets Marauder lost his chance to fight back
Last edited by Battlefield on Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mergrim

Post#14 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:34 pm

wachlarz wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:12 pm

We take a tac from the tree. Its not free. We lose slot 1of 4. Why tac work only in 1 of 3 stances in class that to make dmg need stance dance. I think all mara take fof tac. Its increase crit chance by 20% but we have increased chance to by crited by 10%. Go see how much renow U need to spend to remove this 10%. Any class need fs 2 or 3 to be close to 0%. Mara need lvl 4 and still its to small. I think why they give this 160 ini.
Ekhm 45 renown point is 14% crit chance...you have 20% in 1 tactic...it's like 62-63 renown point in 1 tactic. If you have problem with 10% chance to be crit just don't use this tactic^__^
Go play choppa and you back instantly to mara.

theoddone

Post#15 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:21 pm

Can't have a marauder thread without mergrim😂 Just wait until the monstro proc whine starts...
-Theo

Mergrim

Post#16 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:45 pm

theoddone wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:21 pm Can't have a marauder thread without mergrim😂 Just wait until the monstro proc whine starts...
Ofc the same people create new topics to improve mara. But they don't put forward any arguments. It's like class X have something i want it to:D
They test nothing, and most of them play just mara. Go check choppa single target dmg...I've already done it.
1button spam rend mara deal 17-21% more dmg than full rage choppa(but choppa have armor,resist/2,backslash from hurting time) this is problem, not mara that have acces to 7-8 great tactics...most of class have 4-5usefull.

Give me 1 tactic that give me 700ws for 80% of my skills, or 20% crit or 50% crit dmg...

teiloh

Post#17 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:45 pm

theoddone wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:21 pm Can't have a marauder thread without mergrim😂 Just wait until the monstro proc whine starts...
Better than the crying and screaming about non-issues like Rampage.