Recent Topics

Ads

BHA memethread

Let's talk about... everything else
Meekeh

Re: BHA memethread

Post#11 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:51 am

Bladepower7 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:02 am 17 stacks, one moment before i melted XD, in Reik fort ofc.
Sounds like the usual, the challenge here to earn the 100g is to get a screenshot with an ammount over 6 stacks before imploding.

Stay on topic boys xD try and get those screenies with your name and the ammount of stacks before the end of the month!

Ads
Fontaami

Post#12 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:52 am

saupreusse wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:18 am
Fontaami wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:15 am Just ask healers for the cleanse man! :ugeek:
If we expect there to be 2 healers in a party and both can cleanse ailments on a 5 sec cd they can pretty much cleanse a 3x stack each. But what can these healers do if there are more than 2 sw, or even worse, if one of the healers is a zealot that cant even cleanse ailments? :o
Ah I agree with you about zealots, they are indeed the unluckiest when it comes to BHA. I believe they can only rely on that armor buff+reduced armor penetration tactic in the light of the current BHA issue. And if you ask my personal opinion about what destro healers can do vs SW's parties or more my answer is nothing.
Volo ergo sum

Fontaami

Post#13 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:57 am

Vri wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:17 am
Fontaami wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:51 am
Vri wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:40 am

I was not trying to set up a game with you.
Then I suppose you have your answer now?
I tried giving you an out, for the question regarding the damage of that many stacks. You didnt even stop and look at the info, we have regarding the topic, you can easily find the info. Also while in active RvR play, whats his group comp? Is the healer in his party dead or alive, are other healers cross HOTing and AOEing ? Are the SWs still spamming BHA ? You are just another player with little to no info, posting his/her nonsene on the forum. "cleanse me bruh"
I appreciate your attempt to make yourself useful in this thread while you first reply here is "Respect the balance". If you really want less nonsense in this forum, start with yourself.
Volo ergo sum

Panel

Post#14 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:24 am

Number of Order players pulled into Destro lines in the past 24 hours - 8,041

Number of Destro players pulled into Order lines in the past 24 hours - 9

Meekeh

Post#15 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:33 am

Panel wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:24 am Number of Order players pulled into Destro lines in the past 24 hours - 8,041

Source of those numbers or are they just arbitrary? anyways why use pull mechanic with engis when you can just spam BHA amirite.

Also this thread is not about comparing mechanics, it's to keep a record of how many BHA stacks can people get :lol:

malmar

Post#16 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:11 am

Zealots are lucky - they dont even see all those stacks (ignorance is a bliss sometimes).

Tbh, aoe dots need aoe cleanse outside party. But no chance for that.
Fontaami wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:52 am
saupreusse wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:18 am
Fontaami wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:15 am Just ask healers for the cleanse man! :ugeek:
If we expect there to be 2 healers in a party and both can cleanse ailments on a 5 sec cd they can pretty much cleanse a 3x stack each. But what can these healers do if there are more than 2 sw, or even worse, if one of the healers is a zealot that cant even cleanse ailments? :o
Ah I agree with you about zealots, they are indeed the unluckiest when it comes to BHA. I believe they can only rely on that armor buff+reduced armor penetration tactic in the light of the current BHA issue. And if you ask my personal opinion about what destro healers can do vs SW's parties or more my answer is nothing.

Parallell86

Post#17 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:13 am

Panel wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:24 am Number of Order players pulled into Destro lines in the past 24 hours - 8,041

Nice. Making up numbers much? Like a pull is gonna make destro OP. Ranged aoe dots that stack. Thats OP. Cleansing is a very weak counter as cleanse has CD. Even the aoe cleanse. Second off, even if you could spam it, there are other damage sources incoming and while cleansing you are not healing. But for now it's simply an AP/resource game youre not gonna win since the main damage from SW comes from BA. (Yes BA, Broadhead Arrow not Broad Head Arrow)

SWs apply the dot faster than we can cleanse it, its very simple. Buuuut it's funny to see ONE topic about BA attracts order like flies to a pile of shite, defending it like their own child. But it's not that useful if I heard correct.

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#18 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:34 pm

-Link deleted-

Records your highest amount of full broadhead arrow stacks and announces to the world your record breaking collection. Has confetti too!

v0.9 - hope it works, lemme know if it doesnt xx

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#19 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:55 pm

There is a feedback & suggestions section, the BHA thread is open and pretty active for you to share your feedback there.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#20 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:57 pm

tvbrowntown wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:34 pm Image

-Link deleted-

Records your highest amount of full broadhead arrow stacks and announces to the world your record breaking collection. Has confetti too!

v0.9 - hope it works, lemme know if it doesnt xx
Addons that misrepresent the team will violate TOS. Players found using them will be dealt with. Bad idea.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog