Recent Topics

Ads

Confusion as to why people are complaining

Let's talk about... everything else
TheForgottenwolf34

Confusion as to why people are complaining

Post#1 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:30 pm

SO, Let me preface this by saying im not new to the game, I have played ROR and the original WAR back when it was live. But last night I ran a DOK up to level 10 and began running some Scenarios. In EACH of the 5 I ran, Destro ran rough shod over order, it wasn't even close. we bulldozed any opposition from the order team and won each game nearly without putting in alot of effort. But yet all i have seen n the chat's is people complaining that destro got nerfed hard and order op... Am I missing something or am I to low level to really understand the real issues here? ( never had a max level character. never played long enough too get there)

Ads
Powell

Re: Confusion as to why people are complaining

Post#2 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:32 pm

I'll take Anecdotal Evidence for 500, Bob.

TheForgottenwolf34

Post#3 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:35 pm

Powell wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:32 pm I'll take Anecdotal Evidence for 500, Bob.
Not sure if this is meant to be condescending or not, still a nice jeopardy reference. Being genuine here. i enjoy playing both factions in any game. simply from a getting to see the full story perspective.

Jinxypie

Post#4 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:36 pm

Nobody is complaining about sub lvl 10 abilities. All the fuzz is about endgame play.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

TheForgottenwolf34

Post#5 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:39 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:36 pm Nobody is complaining about sub lvl 10 abilities. All the fuzz is about endgame play.
Fair point, I figured as much to be honest but still, i have yet to reach said content, looking for ward to doing so. Loving my DOK at the moment.

derekmlv

Post#6 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:50 pm

TheForgottenwolf34 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:39 pm
Jinxypie wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:36 pm Nobody is complaining about sub lvl 10 abilities. All the fuzz is about endgame play.
Fair point, I figured as much to be honest but still, i have yet to reach said content, looking for ward to doing so. Loving my DOK at the moment.
yeah T1 is a horrible experience for most people that aren't playing the classes that get their abilities early. Cant really go by that for balance sake.

TheForgottenwolf34

Post#7 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:54 pm

derekmlv wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:50 pm
TheForgottenwolf34 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:39 pm
yeah T1 is a horrible experience for most people that aren't playing the classes that get their abilities early. Cant really go by that for balance sake.
Once again, a fair point. As i said, never got into end game so I dont think i see the fuklll issue.. still having tons o' fun so thats all I care about

oaliaen

Post#8 » Sat May 22, 2021 1:58 pm

Come to end game..its 300% more fun than T1

Ads
SepticDisaster

Post#9 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:22 pm

Basically what is happening is that this weeks patch negatively impacted the play style of quite a few destro classes specs. This is typically met with a certain amount of forum grumble which is normal and understandable. Unfortunately the issue is compounded by the fact that destro is currently at a population disadvantage. This is a temporary problem (hopefully) as the population ebbs and flows just like any MMO. So the stars have aligned and made for a crappy week for destro. Things will change, Order will get tired of 1 star ICs etc and population will shift as it always does.

TheForgottenwolf34

Post#10 » Sat May 22, 2021 2:26 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:58 pm Come to end game..its 300% more fun than T1
Well i would hope so XD and im workin my way there