Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zulnam

Re: Patch Notes 20/05/2021

Post#81 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:51 pm

Sharpened Arrers Will now only apply to Big Shootin' abilities.

This is a fairly significant damage nerf for rSH as many of their hard hitting Quick Shootin' abilities were benefitting from this tactic, and a couple key abilities in Big Shootin' deal Corp damage.
Yes, I agree. That is a significant damage nerf to rSH. Among the other nerfs. Thanks for clearing that up. Now rSH, a mobile styled ranged harasser, literally does as little damage as it did before the rework, but with less range.

You do have destruction players on the Realm Champion list... right?

Honestly I'm not even that mad about the other changes (which are still a bit senseless; I mean you remove mSH stun because SH has other stuns, but then make it harder to switch between melee and range). But this is 25% less damage on 50% of rSH abilities.

At this point, I'm more scared than excited whenever patch day comes around. Can we maybe increase patching period to once every two weeks?
Last edited by zulnam on Thu May 20, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Ads
Kornaker

Post#82 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:52 pm

After patch, the new BO tactic don't work.

Said : Invalid tactic 2866 Mor 'choppin' DEM.

Is it for every BO or did i miss something wrong?

hadonius

Post#83 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:57 pm

Thanks for the WP DPS buffs - small but greatly appreciated!

Beara

Post#84 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:02 pm

All these comparative balance changes because destro has tactics or things order doesn’t have access to.

I’m waiting for focused mending, exalted defenses tactic mirrors as well as the AM aoe ap drain mirror.

It’s crazy to me that these changes all seem “obvious” to you but those are beyond your scope of balance vision.

This is shameful really.

That being said, the changes are pretty good. Would be nice if the blinders came off to actually create a balance experience between both realms. Maybe taking away one of the mention UNMIRRORED tactics.
Beara; Annarexia; Bellemia; Beawaaghh; Nightengale
Araeb; Beamz; Blockityblock

I'll be a douche at some point, but I'll be right about it.

zij83

Post#85 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:07 pm

Wam wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:59 pm Here we go...

these changes are big time MEME

you've just broken balance more (instead of scalpel you use sledge approach again) i dont think you realise how damaging these changes are... Bork... MSH... Shaman just got dropped hard on.

lately order winnning cities 11-3 ... pushing IC daily 1 star :lol: even in primetime...

The sources you asking for information and changes are not the most trustworthy sources when its clearly biased and shown in result of changes which heavily nerf destro faction and buffs for order...

Sad times but atleast as a x realmer i can play the buffed faction and not have to worry about the mess created unless destro stop playing and then there is nothing to do

GG

Well they finally did it, they nerfed destro so hard that you and I agree. I'll be looking for the comet...

Moert

Post#86 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:12 pm

While I agree that the AP drain was too strong for the person getting drained, it was also a defensive tool for AM healers who are very weak defensively. This change to AP drain makes them even weaker defensively, without anything to compensate for it in terms of defensive capability.

The biggest problem for AM healers is defensive weakness and that their healing suffers greatly while under pressure, due to relying on long casts/channel heals more than any other healer. It's similar for shamans, but they have one more heal over time which allows better healing on the move and they have much stronger defensive tactics.

Overall I think the changes are interesting but I worry about AM healers main weakness, survival under pressure and healing output while focussed, they are even weaker in that respect after these changes :/
Last edited by Moert on Thu May 20, 2021 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Krima

Post#87 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:14 pm

no grp utility for Witch Elf? :(

Its time to mirror the burn armor from witch hunter!
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Beara

Post#88 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:16 pm

Krima wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:14 pm no grp utility for Witch Elf? :(

Expecting balance? Giiiiirl. Don’t be greedy!
Beara; Annarexia; Bellemia; Beawaaghh; Nightengale
Araeb; Beamz; Blockityblock

I'll be a douche at some point, but I'll be right about it.

Ads
wonshot

Post#89 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:18 pm

Woa.. :shock:

First, thank you SO much for going back to giving a brief explanation for each change! that has been missed! Now we the community can read the changes and see where you are coming from, easier to accept changes we disagree with, now that we know the reasoning.

secondly, the timeing of these changes are kinda.. akward. Destro is not looking very healthy lately, and most of these changes will honestly affect the motivation for players to pick the destro side. As an order Main I was even thinking about spending more time on Destro in the future for orvr as there were just too few decent warbands left on destro to fight, now i imagine there will be even fewer. Destro is by nomeans unplayable after the changes, but the timing comings when destro is already getting perma IC sieged. And Altdorf is only reached when FMJ have event knight on tuesdays when none of the order guilds have event. Or if Rowan was building on destro in NA hours.

Alright ill not dive into all of the changes but the ones where i was nodding my head are the following:

- Shammy addition hot targets, pretty cool. I like that one
- Ap drain singletarget, good nerf. Was needed. (hope those ap casters will not be too ap starved themselves now?)
- Aoe detaunt on medium armor healers, honestly long overdue.
- WP m1 to counter zealot m1. Pretty neat.
- WW seem pretty danm strong now - But now Order can slot a meta tank in each group for warband/city with CDR to get the effect. But destro have to run a undecired choppa for same effect?
(Order getting realm advantage on an area destro previously had, and i think this might be too strong)
- Napalm/mist nerf. Good. Now give some of the turret stack damage back, as this was a misunderstood source of where the overperformance was actually happening.

Morales...
I see where you are coming from, but this is one of Destro's realm advantages getting nerfed AGAIN. Yes fighting against Early Windblocks, Winds of Insanity, Ottamyway and mara aoe knockdown is annoying as order. But we can still fight destro, and take wins. all of these nerfs to realm advantages will just automatically buff the other realm.
I think Bellow M2 was a way bigger issue, than any morale pumps. But we will see how this plays out.

Btw the wording Kaboom is used under the SH changes, didnt that ability get namechanged? ;)
Thanks for your time and efforts.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Evilest

Post#90 » Thu May 20, 2021 5:20 pm

Krima wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:14 pm no grp utility for Witch Elf? :(

WE is due for a nerf anyway.