Recent Topics

Ads

SHs - Need stealth

Let's talk about... everything else
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: SHs - Need stealth

Post#11 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:05 am

Judaspriest wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:20 pm I'd like to know who was responsible for make goblins unbearable, especially the SHs with their numerous scape skills and absurd damage. Honestly, it's been a long time since they gave them this unlogical buff and to this day it's there...
Spoiler:
People defending this class easy mode justifying with problem in another class in 3, 2, 1...
balvord877 is that you??

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#12 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:08 am

erewego1 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:04 am The escape tools need a nerf big time. A SH can use sticky feet to get out of a situation, snare everybody and then have two 10s sprints to get away. While using Run Away! he can even use abilities like snare without breaking speed.

There is no other class that can do that and it is incredible op. I have stopped counting how many times they escaped with that.

The other thing is the m1 + frenzy thing. No other pet is that powerful and it can be used every minute. If you compare that to other classes like the RP/Zealot then you will see that they have abilities that are far less powerful and are on a 3 minute cooldown.
WoW...this guy is going wild with his fake accounts. Please try to not be so obvious...not sure if multiaccounts to shitposting is allowed...

Viewing profile - erewego1

Last active:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:04 am
Total posts:
1 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 1.00 posts per day)
Most active forum:
General Discussion
(1 Post / 100.00% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:
SHs - Need stealth
(1 Post / 100.00% of user’s posts)

Neverever

Post#13 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:40 am

emiliorv wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:05 am
Judaspriest wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:20 pm I'd like to know who was responsible for make goblins unbearable, especially the SHs with their numerous scape skills and absurd damage. Honestly, it's been a long time since they gave them this unlogical buff and to this day it's there...
Spoiler:
People defending this class easy mode justifying with problem in another class in 3, 2, 1...
balvord877 is that you??
Exactly and the following account has been created today to only comment on this thread :D
erewego1 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:04 am The escape tools need a nerf big time. A SH can use sticky feet to get out of a situation, snare everybody and then have two 10s sprints to get away. While using Run Away! he can even use abilities like snare without breaking speed.

There is no other class that can do that and it is incredible op. I have stopped counting how many times they escaped with that.

The other thing is the m1 + frenzy thing. No other pet is that powerful and it can be used every minute. If you compare that to other classes like the RP/Zealot then you will see that they have abilities that are far less powerful and are on a 3 minute cooldown.
So I humbly invite moderators to take action against that kid :D

Sulorie

Post#14 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:29 am

Kill pet -> no speed buff, no pet moral, no extra armor pen, no selfheal
Dying is no option.

erewego1
Suspended

Post#15 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:40 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:29 am Kill pet -> no speed buff, no pet moral, no extra armor pen, no selfheal
The better players gonna explode it before it dies and instantly create a new one. Another thing that is not balanced. WLs have to wait 15s? until they can have their pet again and they have also stuff that is pet dependant.

Also the pet doesn't die in two hits. Furthermore it is not really a problem in 6vs6 but when the SH is zerg surfing or roaming because in this case you have already lost when you start by attacking the pet because you either get focused down or they run away.

The point is: SHs have huge advantages over other classes. Especially in the pet and escape department.

PS: also you cannot attack the pet when he calls it back. This is a bug.

M0rw47h

Post#16 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 am

I still wonder why WL is the only class with gap closer and a pull.

Fenris78

Post#17 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:03 am

M0rw47h wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 am I still wonder why WL is the only class with gap closer and a pull.
Sure, a nerfed 45ft gap closer (instantly nullified by SH's autopunt), and a pull with a bugged and unreliable pet, wich need mandatory tactic to make it not really faster than escaping SH ?
Very useful indeed.

You cant even use loner to infinite pounce the SH since ranged kd / disarm, autopunt that will snare and make the ****** farther than the needed 45ft range, etc.

Good luck catching a gobbo with a WL nowadays.

And if by miracle you didnt die in the process and actually catch it, you are saying there is ONE and only class that actually have tools to counter the SH ? Very balanced indeed...

Meliannia

Post#18 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:10 am

Op didnt really provide much data and proofs about his claims about SH being leet and thus the predictable destro horde of hands off my shiny toys brigade perhaps justifiably descended upon him to silence and attack him,

However
wasnt there some post a while back by a Honest experienced Destro SH player? who called for big nerf or SH, didnt he provide data and an extensive post with evidence and he also compared SH pet with WL pet?

SH pet was doign 120k dmg per scen and died 1 time
WL pet was doign 18k dmg per scen and died 9 times

and the result of this data driven, evidence over time detailed forum post was..............
the predictable destro horde of hands off my shiny toys brigade descended upon him to silence and attack him

Ads
Foomy44

Post#19 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:26 am

There is no other class that can do that and it is incredible op.
SW can do literally the same thing. Their MS boost is slightly slower at 20% but you can keep it up near permanently (Guerilla Training) and use any ability without breaking it.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

wachlarz

Post#20 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:29 am

but but he cant heal like any other healer class... 🤣