Recent Topics

Ads

We got balance problem? Really?

Let's talk about... everything else
Earthcake

Re: We got balance problem? Really?

Post#31 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:10 am

Jastojan wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:02 am
Sofong wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:53 am how about balance IB and BG utility? shield BG have close to nothing to offer to wb so its least prefered tank for city.
Well played IB is like a cancer for a healer... with his "punishing knock" tactic he can be the one who can decide the battle. BG can only watch. Not saying IB is OP, but BG is at very bad spot when it comes to "be needed by WB".
Wait what ??
BG got the same heal debuff, only better cause with no CD and doesn't have to sacrifice as much time (percentage wise) as IB.

Ads
Sofong

Post#32 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:30 am

Earthcake wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:10 am
Sofong wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:53 am how about balance IB and BG utility? shield BG have close to nothing to offer to wb so its least prefered tank for city.
Well played IB is like a cancer for a healer... with his "punishing knock" tactic he can be the one who can decide the battle. BG can only watch. Not saying IB is OP, but BG is at very bad spot when it comes to "be needed by WB".
Wait what ??
BG got the same heal debuff, only better cause with no CD and doesn't have to sacrifice as much time (percentage wise) as IB.
when it comes to wb vs wb, IB offer +ap +crit + parry, make them slayers best buddy, BG on the other hand have very little to offer, ur spot can easily replace by a waagh BO or chosen who have much better grp support, i agree on small scale with 2h build they are about the same tho.

Earthcake

Post#33 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:04 pm

Sofong wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:30 am
Earthcake wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:10 am

Wait what ??
when it comes to wb vs wb, IB offer +ap +crit + parry, make them slayers best buddy, BG on the other hand have very little to offer, ur spot can easily replace by a waagh BO or chosen who have much better grp support, i agree on small scale with 2h build they are about the same tho.
I didn't say otherwise, even if tbh i could, BG got better control, reduce parry/block for everybody (which is much better than 10%crit on only one guy), can also boost the defense of their guardee (even if i prefer the parry buff, it's not like BG have nothing in that department), and also provide AP (less, but again, not zero).
I commented on the heal debuff cause BG is far superior in that department, yet you made a case saying the opposite :|

You think SnB BG is weak cause destro tanks are so strong that in turn BG seems weak. (and i agree, my destro tanks are chosen and BO, not BG, cause i also think they are less good)
If you compare BG to order tanks, they are not weak at all.

duvalx

Post#34 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:47 pm

Stophy22 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:53 am I hope the day comes when we no longer see these threads.
it wont be long as most people are leaving order to play easy mode destro now.. wont be long and the population will be even more one sided , so all the moaning will stop when there is nothing left to fight or kill
given up trying to play the good guys!

lyncher12

Post#35 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:06 pm

duvalx wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:47 pm
Stophy22 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:53 am I hope the day comes when we no longer see these threads.
it wont be long as most people are leaving order to play easy mode destro now.. wont be long and the population will be even more one sided , so all the moaning will stop when there is nothing left to fight or kill
fear not, as soon as a fort is under attack magically order appear

badoglio

Post#36 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:28 pm

snb bg is useless

its known to all

accept it

there is not even to discuss about it

badoglio

Post#37 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:58 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:07 pm
Spoiler:
Personaly I think there IS balance problem, but it's more problem of order vs order than order vs destruction. I mean... it's hard to compete with Slayers as dps, they have everything, utility included.
and dont tell anyone that is even a strong ST dps with 2 different tactics from the classic aoe spec with the same mastery points 8-)

or they gonna call u destro biased! :!:

Sofong

Post#38 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:07 pm

badoglio wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:28 pm snb bg is useless

its known to all

accept it

there is not even to discuss about it
well i accepted it long ago but since ppl bringing up "balance problem"...

Ads
Snowhawk

Post#39 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:10 pm

Both sides told, the other one is to strong...

its sounds perfect balanced.

Sulorie

Post#40 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:11 pm

duvalx wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:47 pm
For being so weak, the last city results were quite balanced.
Dying is no option.