Recent Topics

Ads

mathematically speaking we do have a balance problem

Let's talk about... everything else
puzzolamistica
Suspended

mathematically speaking we do have a balance problem

Post#1 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:45 pm

Before i start to talk i need to do an incipit and talking about morale.
m1 is 360 morale point m2 is 720 m3 1800 m4 3600.
a standard character get 20 morale point per second wile a destro whit morlae pump get almost 5 time this ammount, is close to 90 per second.
a chosen/bo get m 1 in 4 second/order 18- m2 is 8 second for destro and 36 for order- m3 is 20 sec for destro and 90 for order- m4 is 40 sec and 180 for order.
that means than bo and chosen can use m4 to pprotect the party and m 3 to bomb while order cant do that.

analyzing the 2 'standard setup that order and destro can offer we have this.

-4Bo + 4Mara than they can use m3/m2 and provide 9600 insta morale damage+other 4 morale 2 dps+ zealot m4(whit also morale pump) than offer an healing debuff aoe+ preserving a chosen m4 for party.

-4 or plus slayers that they use rampage+retribution+m2, slayers m2 is really weak so order damage is all about their channell that coud be interrupted and mitigated form destros m4.

So the meta slayers is just a meme becuase if u have an organized destro wb is so easy to counter, u just need to use an m 4 and interrupt theyr channeling whit your mara/taunt/pulls ecc....
Pluss Destro kit offers an aoe heal debuff from zelot+ an aoe kd from mara + pulls from choppa and mara + aoe silence from bo m3 + a ww that require no targhet and boost your party attack speed and a lot more things that order just dosent have it.

how devs think that this is balanced? i mean is just maths, and is so clear that order has a huge disadvantage.
Are they going to fix this or they pref to let all orders player to reroll destro to git gud?

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: mathematically speaking we do have a balance problem

Post#2 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:59 pm

our guild+ally (23man coz crash yay) vs PNP (one of the best Destro warband guilds) in Altdorf yesterday

I find Slayer a boring class to play but its absurdly strong as it is now, IMO (the things we do for our royal grind...).
Also our setup was missing a WH/ASW and 1 RP and 1 AM and 2h knight, so we might have done better with better comp.

Order is anything but weak, when played with good team+setup. If anything, top tier Destro setups will have hard time competing against a top tier Order setup.

Sundowner

Post#3 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:08 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:59 pm our guild+ally (23man coz crash yay) vs PNP (one of the best Destro warband guilds) in Altdorf yesterday

I find Slayer a boring class to play but its absurdly strong as it is now, IMO (the things we do for our royal grind...).
Also our setup was missing a WH/ASW and 1 RP and 1 AM and 2h knight, so we might have done better with better comp.

Order is anything but weak, when played with good team+setup. If anything, top tier Destro setups will have hard time competing against a top tier Order setup.
Order has good comps is kinda not a good argument against what was said tho

Sponn
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:29 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:59 pm our guild+ally (23man coz crash yay) vs PNP (one of the best Destro warband guilds) in Altdorf yesterday

The fact of the matter is it takes more effort to make a competitive comp on Order than it does on Destro. Seems destro can just pick whatever classes are available where as Order needs to crutch on Slayers.

Imagine leaning on one DPS class on one side, and calling it balanced lmao.

Also the whole WH thing is heresay, I keep hearing how OP the armor debuff is. Yet I see NO ONE BRINGIN A WH. Even the self proclaimed best destro guilds. I don't get it.

TUP was talking about the same thing the other day saying "zomg WH and DPS RP is OP with those armor debuffs" but when I asked if they brought them to their wbs they didn't. So I don't get what all the hub bub is all about. Everyone is saying they are OP yet nobody uses them. A bit confusing.
Last edited by Sponn on Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jinxypie

Post#5 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:30 pm

No need to reroll, just dont expect wonders against premades while solo Q.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Sponn
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:32 pm

Jinxypie wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:30 pm No need to reroll, just dont expect wonders against premades while solo Q.
Even while grouping for city you will get stomped, just easier to make groups on Destro.

Earthcake

Post#7 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:34 pm

That's the forum's way to argue.
Proving maths wrong with a screenshot, definitly op

Sponn
Suspended

Post#8 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:36 pm

Earthcake wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:34 pm That's the forum's way to argue.
Proving maths wrong with a screenshot, definitly op
Are you saying a sample size of 1 isn't conclusive or acceptable!?

/s

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#9 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:36 pm

Sponn wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:32 pm
Jinxypie wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:30 pm No need to reroll, just dont expect wonders against premades while solo Q.
Even while grouping for city you will get stomped, just easier to make groups on Destro.
I get it, you lack certain archetypes by choice, but its not balance problem.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:37 pm

How many variations of this thread could there be?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog